It's Painful, But We Have Your Back

WhiteHat's pov

    I'm sitting here quietly in this cage. Everything seems, dull... I've only been here for... How long has it been? I don't think it was too long... But I've been in this dark room for so long, there is a certain gas in the air that is making everything worse. I know if the gas wasn't here everything would feel nowhere near as dull as it does now... I feel like I am crazy, but I know it's the gas. 

    BlackHat is still in the Heroic dimension, my dimension. And it wouldn't have mattered if he was here... His best chance is to find Dixion and go through the portal from that side... Unless these guys actually opened the portal in a different location than their base. I'm not sure. I'm sure about anything anymore.

Demencia's pov

    "We need to think of the best way to find them." Flug said. 

    "They must have made a portal to get here, based on how they knew about WhiteHat they must have spied on you guys." Slug stated.

     "If they were spying on us to find BlackHat's weakness, then they would obviously spy on us to see how much damage they did." I said.

     "Yeah! You guys can make even more traps and dangers around the mansion and when they try to sneak in than you can catch them!" Clemencia exclaimed.

    "Or they can have cameras up by now and be able to spy without even coming in..." Slug thought out loud.

    "We can try to act like our entire goal was to get rid of the Heroic dimension so BlackHat can rule over both dimensions." Flug said. "And at the same time you guys can find out where your version of Daxan lives because more than likely if we were to make a portal there we would be in that area in our dimension."

    Flug's idea wasn't actually too bad... It could very well work out. 

     "Yeah, and more then likely they would show it to WhiteHat." Slug said. 

    "If he isn't dead..." BlackHat said, his voice sounding hoarse. I could tell that he was upset. There were the remains of his tears still on his checks. We all looked at him with concerned looks on our faces. We're worried about him. 

    "Don't worry, sir, I'm positive that he isn't dead." Flug said to comfort him.

    "You're mate's presence doesn't just fade like that. It felt as if he was slowly losing his life before it ended. I didn't get any pain singles from him but that doesn't really matter. He is more than likely dead." He said looking down. Poor baby...

Flug's pov

     Poor BlackHat, he must be feeling so upset right now... I can't imagine the pain that he is feeling right now... If Slug was kidnapped by someone who is known to kill everyone I was ever close I would assume that he died too...

     I know that he has caused a lot of pain to me, but no one deserves to go through this kind of pain... But at the same time I get why Daxan is doing this... BlackHat had killed his mate, so I guess this is his time to get his payback... It doesn't make it right though... 

    I sighed. I looked over at Slug. Even though he doesn't ever show it, I know that he cares very much about his boss. He probably even sees him as a father figure. I've heard about how he was going to be a villain until WhiteHat recruited him. Anyways, he is probably missing him as well.

    I looked over at Clemencia. She was deep in thought. Similar to Slug, WhiteHat is a father figure to her. He has taken care of her from an early age.