Love Forever Will Last

Slug's pov

   Me and Aiden were just talking as I worked on a new device. The device is kind of like a grenade, but instead of blowing up the target it is supposed to raise the serotonin in the target's body causing them to become less agitated and more likely to calm down.

    I'm actually quite glad that Aiden found me. It's nice to be able to chat with someone. I know I can talk to literally anyone in the mansion, but every time I talk to them I'm usually more agitated then I was before. I despise WhiteHat, Clemencia is way too much like WhiteHat so she can be quite annoying as well, and I can't really have a conversation with a bear.

   "So than I go, "Who do ya think you are? That's my Mountain Dew!" He was so surprised." Aiden finished the story he had been telling me.  I laughed a bit. Aiden is usually the one talking, but I don't really mind. It was like this ever since we were kids.

   "Nice, did he give you it back?" I asked, but my question was never answered. We were both now staring at the wall closest to us. But we weren't just staring at the wall, it was the thing that has appeared right in front of the wall that got our attention.

   We were stairing at a light blue portal. I held in a breath. Someone came through it.

   "Hey, Slug, did ya miss me?" I instantly teared up at the voice. I ran over and hugged him; him as in my boyfriend. My lover. The one I want to spend my life with. My Flug.

    "Flug!! I missed you so, so, so, much!" I yelled holding him as close as possible. I hear other people besides Aiden in the room, but I don't care about them as much as I care about Flug right now.

   Flug laughed a bit looking into my eyes that are currently covered by my goggles.

   "I've only been gone for a little over two weeks and you're already like this?" He said in a jokenly way.

    "Of course! I've missed you so much! You've been one of the only thing on my mind!" I exclaimed lifting our bags slightly so I can give him a kiss.

   " Flug and Slug, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, than comes marriage, than comes the baby in the baby carriage! That's not all, that's not all, the baby is peeing on the wall!" I heard Demencia chant from somewhere behind us. Flug flinched and tugged his bag back down. He must be embarrassed that they saw us kissing. Adorable.

Demencia's pov

    I walked through the portal after Flug did and the first thing I saw was the two scientists locking lips. I almost fangirled right than and there, but instead I decided to embarrass them by chanting the sitting in the tree song, or whatever it's called.

    I can't tell if Slug got embarrassed, but Flug certainly did. He flinched and pulled down his bag. So of course I started to laugh my ass off.

   Well, I was laughing until I felt a hand come in contact with the back of my head. I turned around to see who just back handed me, to see BlackHat.

   "BlackHat? Why didya hit me for?" I asked confused.

    "Leave the lovebirds alone, and plus don't you have someone that you want to see?" He was right. I do want to see Clemencia.

     "Yeah, well, I'll see you nerds later!" I said before running off to find her.

WhiteHat's pov

    I was simply doing some paperwork to keep my company alive. When suddenly I didn't feel half empty anymore. I felt a whole wave of emotions, emotions that I haven't felt for almost three weeks. These emotions and senses are things I can only fell when....