WhiteHat's Not So Cheery Past

No one's pov

   Slug was still having a rough time but with the help of Aiden his health started to improve slowly but surely. 

   Aiden saw how broken he was without Flug. It was obvious that he needed someone in his time of need.

    Ever since Slug was young he has basically been by himself, his parents were always working. He had to learn how to cook when he was 6 as his parents didn't have the time to get a babysitter for him everyday anymore. But it was fine as Slug was a smart kid. He was willing to learn as much as possible. Slug grew up only letting one person be in his life, Aiden.

    He saw other kids more of a nuscence instead of friends. Then Aiden, the only person he let into his life, betrayed him. He wouldn't let anyone else to get involved with him. He rather be all alone than have another person come into his life and tear his heart apart.

    He had became a villain himself. He went crazy. He had made a death day and went on a killing spree, than WhiteHat found him.

    "Stop villain!" WhiteHat had yelled. Slug looked at him. WhiteHat was shocked to see an eighteen year old in front of him causing mass panic.

    "What are you going to do to stop me!" Slug had said.

    "You don't have to be this way." WhiteHat said making his voice much softer than it was before. He couldn't let another teenager become a villain, not what happened last time.

    "You don't know what I have been through!" Slug yelled feeling mad at the world and everyone in it.

     "No, no I don't. But I want to know. Come with me to my mansion and talk it out with me." WhiteHat's voice was simular to a father's trying to convince his son that life was worth living, and in a way, he was.

     Slug had agreed to come with him after a little bit of convincing. Slug had told WhiteHat his story, every last detail. It felt nice to him to finally tell someone how he feels.

     WhiteHat was worried for the eighteen year old living by himself, that's when he came up with a great idea.

     "Slug did you make that ray yourself?" WhiteHat asked.

    "Yeah, why?" Slug questioned

     "I've been wanting to start a company to give heros weapons to get rid of villains, but I don't know anything when it comes to the sciency bit of what I want to so. And seeing how you made the ray all by yourself I thought it would be perfect if you could become my scientist and put your skill to use!" WhiteHat explained happily.

   Slug considered this and agreed, there were some rules that were put into place before he was allowed to move in.

     WhiteHat to this day is the only one who knows of Slug's past, and Slug kind of wants to keep it this way.

    As for WhiteHat he hasn't always been the happy go lucky hero he is today. There was a time where he was in a simular state as Slug.

    He was bullied by both his parents and his peers. No one liked him. He was a 'good' demon. He didn't want set fire or give human children nightmares like the other demon children. He wanted to help the humans and be kind to them. It made him different, and everyone knows that kids hate it when someone is different.

   The kids called him names, the teachers gave him detention and bad grades for no reason, and his parents abused him physically and mentally. He always went to school with a new bruise on his body, but that just made the kids laugh at him more and the teachers couldn't care less about him.