Chapter 3

Flug bumped into someone, falling back onto the floor quite hard.

"FLUG!!"

Dr.Flug jerked awake in his desk at the sound of Black Hat yelling. He quickly looked at the time. It was 2:50 am.

He had only been sleeping for 5 minutes. What- what the hell..?, Flug thought to himself.

"FLUG!!! I ORDER YOU TO COME HERE! RIGHT! NOW!"

"Y-Yes, Mr. Black Hat, sir!" Ah, shit! My invention isn't even finished. I'm going to die. Goodbye, cruel world. You were never kind to me, but I will miss you. God, if you're even there. Make sure they give everything to 5.0.5., he thought as he ran to Black Hat's office with a nearly complete invention.

He stopped at the door. Looking at the door knob hesitantly. He opened the door slowly, scared of the demon behind it.

When he opened the door, he saw his employer in a different than "normal" attire.

Black Hat looked dreamy to Flug nonetheless. But, "looks aren't everything". Black Hat had a cruel personality. Though, that's what made Flug even more attracted to him.

He thought he could change him.

Make him better.

A dream he longed to come true.

IM SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER.
I'M SO LAZY NOW THAT SUMMER HAD STARTED. ALL YEAR I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS.
Anyway, thank you for reading!❤