Chapter 5

The kitchen lights were turned on by the hands of, evil itself, Black Hat.

"Are you done with your work, Doctor? Or, are you slacking off again?" Black Hat said this in a quite, but at the same time, loud manner.

There was a cringe worthy Dr. Flug, having a mouthful of chicken nuggets in his mouth. He looked just like a chipmunk.

"S-sorry, M-M-Mr. Bla-c-c-ck H-Hat, Sir," Flug said after swallowing the nuggets," d-d-did I wake y-you?"

"Answer my question, Flug. Are you finished, or not?!.." Black Hat replied, somewhat pissed, though, he was always like this.

"S-sorry, s-sir. Y-yes, I have finished my work, I just need to test it out."

Black Hat smiled devilishly. Though, he looked sort of funny with his pajamas on. Well, he had a red robe on, covering his, skull-printed, pajama shirt and a large piece of his pants. He, also, had the same design pair of slippers on. But, he had his top hat on, and, more than likely, a derby hat under.

"That's great news, Flug. Keep up the good work," Black Hat complimented, with a very soft smile. Though, before he left the kitchen, he said something that Flug was unprepared for. "Y-you should keep the mask off, you look better without it, makes you look more... beautiful~."

Dr. Flug was lost in a sort of daze. He had never seen his boss act this way. What the actual fuck was that?! Flug thought to himself. He has got to be sick. That's the only reason for him to act this way. What if I somehow managed to poison him with, uh, my, shit, uh, air?! I don't know! O my Lord, my dream! Holy shit, I am really scared.

As Flug was stuck in his daze, Dementia creeped her way into the kitchen, finishing up Flug's nuggets. Which was, like, only 8 or 9. She noticed how out of it he was, and how red, nearly, his whole body was.

As she loudly chomped the last two nuggets she said, "hey, Flug. Are you in love with Black Hat?"

Flug snapped out of his daze and nearly did a 360° turn with his head. NANI?!

"Whaaaat? Nooooo. What make you- what makes you think that? Hehe," Flug sheepishly said.

"Because I would like to know if Mr. Black Hat is was wasting his time on someone like you."

"Huh?..."

Thanks for reading!

Sorry I haven't been active, I had a lot going on with relationships and camp and my sleep schedules been whack. Anyway, I'll try to be active as much as I can.