Chapter 8

*Back to Flug POV*
As 505 said, it's been a week since the incident. Black Hat had given me a month off, which I am so very grateful for.

Dementia has locked herself in her room for that whole time. I, for one, don't hold any grudge against her, so I leave food and water for her. But, Black Hat and 505 are completely upset with her.

When I would leave the food outside her room for her, 505, from time to time, would take it and dump it. Or, Black Hat would ruin it somehow.

I would scold them, saying that they shouldn't do that because of the time I put into it, the amount it takes to purchase the ingredients, and to actually get her to eat. They would just give me that look, that look of a kicked puppy.

They know I cannot resist that look.

It is cute when 505 do it, and even cuter when Black Hat does it.

And, about Black Hat and I, we talked.

*in Eddsworld voice*FLAAAAAAASHHBAAACK

"Flug, are you okay?" Black Hat asks me teasingly, in a voice I'm sure he knows that drives me crazy. "Flug~. Lamb."

"I-I-I'm fine, sir."

"Are you sure~? You're a bit..." He leans in closer to my ear, "Red."

Jesus fuck! Ahhh! This man is going to drive me insane!

"R-really, s-sir! I'm f-f-fine!"

I turn my head and he kissed me on the forehead.

At this point, I might as well be a tomato. I am a flustered mess. I try to say something, but all that can come out are little stutters of vowels.

He chuckles at me. Ah, shit. That chuckle.

"Oh, hamburgers."

Did I just say that out loud? Ahhh! I said that out loud. Oh jeebus.

"'Oh, hamburgers'?" He says to me, laughing a bit.

"O-oh, hush!" I say as tears form in my eyes. I just want to die. This is so embarrassing.

"Oh, no. Love, don't cry. I'll stop laughing." He pulls me in close and kisses me on the top of my head.

"Y-you better stop." I say, pouting a bit.

He pulls away and cups my face. I continue to pout.

"Oh, lamb, you are so cute."

I pout more and look away from him, blushing lightly.

"You are so beautiful. My lamb. My prince."

I blush darker. He is attempting to make me feel happy. I lose my pout, so I don't blush more. And, quiet possibly not get turned on by his voice and how close he is.

"BOW?!" I hear 505 from the kitchen, he probably found Dementia. Oh, poor girl.

"Ah, the bear found the demon."

"Yes, I believe so, sir."

"I hope she's dead."

"Oh, now, sir. Don't say that. It's not her fault."

"Yes, it is. I almost lost you." He says as he grips my hand lightly.

"It's fine, sir. I'm fine. C'mon, I'm going to need help carrying her to my lab."

"No." He says like a little child.

I chuckle. I pull on his tie, his face close to mine.

"Oh, come on, sir." I say, smirking. "I'll give you a little treat later, if you help me."

I see a hint of red on his cheeks. Haha. I got him.

He groans.

"Oh, fine." He walks off fast, out towards the lab.

I swing by legs off the table, and followed behind him. We get to the kitchen, and, obviously, see 505 freaking out about the mess and Dementia. Poor baby, he's maybe scared there's a hero in the mansion.

"Oh, hush, bear. She's fine, I think." Black Hat says to him. He walks over to her body and pokes her with his staff. He then bends down and huts her forehead.

"Bow?!" 505 asks Black Hat.

"The demon nearly killed Flug, that's what happened. So, I dealt with her." He says as he checks her pulse. "Unfortunately, she's still alive."

505 looks pretty upset. He walks over to me, and hugs me.

"Oh, honey bear, it's fine."

"Bu bow!"

"I know, I know. But, it's in the past. Let it go." I pet his fur, and look over at Black Hat as he picks up Dementia. "That also goes for you."

"Yeah, yeah." He rolls his eyes.

Dementia wakes up, and starts to freak out. She sees that she's being carried by Black Hat, and lightly blushes. But, she is hit with the memory of what happened. She pushes him away, and he drops her.

"Ah! You dumb idiot!"

"No, u." She sticks her tongue at me, then hurries and crawls to her room.

*Back to present*

Now, we're here.

And, I have an expectation to hold.

I said I would give Black Hat a "treat". What "treat" should I give him? Why would I even say that?! Jesus.

I walk down the hall from my room to my lab, thinking.

As I think, I hear a teleport hole open. Then arms pull me in.

Thanks for reading!