Part 10

I wake up to a dim room. Sunlight barely makes its way into the room that I am in. The windows are boarded up, sloppily. But it's still too bright, I slightly close my eyes.

I get up. Or, at least attempt to. Once I pull my self up, I feel a sharp pain in my ass, legs, and croch area. I hiss at the horrible pain I am feeling.

I fall over to my side.

"Jesus H. Christ. Fuuuuuuk," I say out loud to myself. That's when I am hit with the rememberance of what happened.

I feel my face heat up thinking about what Black Hat and I did last night. At why I'm in so much pain. Then I remember at how rough Black Hat was.

Then I slightly get pissed off. His rough actions are what got my into the situation. I wait for what feels like forever (A/N which was probably like 2 minutes 😂) for Black Hat to get back.

He opens the bedroom door and slowly walks in, closing the door behind him. I give him a sharp look.

"H-hey, love." He greets me hesitantly. "Are you feeling okay?"

He gives me a light chuckle and he rubs the back of his neck.

I glare at him sharply as he makes his way over to the bed.

"L-look, I know I was a bit- rough," he says as he sits at the edge of the bed.

"'A bit'?!" I practically yell at him. "That shit hurted." I pull the blanket over my head.

I feel the bed dent close to me. He pulls the blanket over me and gives me an apologetic look. I pout in return, tiny tears form at the side of my eyes.

"I'm really sorry, love. I haven't felt that kind of pleasure in my life. I got a bit carried away." He says with that fucking look that I can't fucking resist.

"It's fine," I sigh.

He cups my cheek. I lightly lean into his cold, yet warm hands.

"I'm- hurting real bad, sir," I look up at him. " Can you help my get to the shower, please?"

"Alright," he says, giving me a sorry look. He picks me up bridal style gently, wrapping the blanket around me. It hurts a bit, not as bad as my body weight putting so much pressure on to myself. I hold on to him by placing my arms around his neck.

He teleports us to his bathroom. It's the same design as mine, but a bit cleaner and darker.

The bath is already drawn, a bit of steam rises for the bubbly water. He takes off the blanket and places me into the tub gently. His coat sleeves getting wet in the process.

I feel- so safe in his arms. He'd soil his clothes for me. That makes me happy, but it kind of makes me wonder what other things he'd do for me that I wouldn't want him to do for me.

I am pulled out of my thoughts. The water stings my ass a bit from the temperature. And, the pressure from my ass from the bottom of the tub and my weight. I slide a bit down and sort of float in the water.

"Thank you, sir," I smile at him.

"Anything for you, lamb~," he kisses my forehead. "I'm going to change he bed sheets. Yell, if anything."

"Kay, sir~." I happily start to play with the bubbles. I see him smile at me at the corner of my eye then he teleports to the bedroom.

Sorry. Short chapter, I know. But, I have EOCs tomorrow (12/11) and I'm really stressed. I am also trying to meet the deadline for all the algebra homework that I didn't understand and didn't do. Love you guys for reading.
Thanks you!
❤️