11~ Lotor x reader

Dis may me a little kinky. I warned you.

~~The dream~~

"Please! I'll do anything! Just don't kill any more of my friends!" I look up at Lotor, while I cry my eyes out. He murdered Shiro and Allura. Lance is barely hanging on and pidge and hunk are trying to help and shield Lance and Keith.

"Anything? Fine, if you don't want to lose your petty friends, I suggest you do whatever I say, until I've had enough of you." I nod and beg him to take me instead of anyone else. "Narti, go put them in the healing pods, I'll have fun with this one." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up onto my feet quite gently. "Now come with me, do it or I'll refuse to help your friends." I nod and look at him terrified about what he's going to do to me. He led me to a large bathroom and started the shower. "Get clean, I don't want you to be covered in blood." he left the bathroom and I stood there for a moment. Why is he being so nice all of the sudden? I take a shower and remove all of the blood and dirt off of my body. I get out and dry off, then I notice my clothes are gone. And they were replaced with lingerie. I get really nervous and pick one of the pieces up. If it's for my team...I have no choice.

Once I get everything on, I look at myself I'm the mirror. It looks incredibly sexy. I admire myself for a few seconds before the door opens. Lotor stands on the doorway and looks me up and down before coming close to me and holding up my chin. "You look absolutely stunning my darling," he looks straight into my eyes and he kisses me softly. I kiss him back, knowing that if I don't, he will kill my friends.

He pulls away and leads me to another room. It has a huge circular bed and silky dark red sheets. It was so luxurious and clean. He sets me down on the bed and opens up a drawer. He pulls out a leather whip and handcuffs. My heart starts pounding and I tense up. "You've been such a good girl, we'll just have to see how well you can handle this~" He puts the hand cuffs on me and he pushes me down onto the bed and turns me on my stomach. I close my eyes tightly and he raises the whip and...

I suddenly wake up and I shoot up, looking around the room as I try to calm down. I breath heavily and look beside me, to see a peaceful lotor sleeping next to me.

It was all a dream. I shook him lightly and he wakes up. He looks at me and sits up as he rubs his eyes. "What is it Princess?" he asked me. I look into his eyes and smile a bit. "I just had the craziest dream ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie Dokie. I know it's not that long but oh well.

Anyway, tell me about the craziest dream you've had.

I have a ton of crazy dreams and I can't really explain them, mostly because I forget a lot of them.

But anyway...

BYE MY PADIDUDES!!!!!