What is This Kid..?

Most of this story is from Obito's point of view

I'm back with these people. I can't have someone suspicious join or anyone untrustworthy join. We've gone so far. Well, not really. We've only captured the ichibi and nibi so far, but we can't have anyone screw up our progress.

I'd expect someone to die so I could join. I didn't expect it to be Sasori, and be beaten by a Konoha girl  and his grandmother.

I have to play this dumb act. It's pretty annoying and stupid. I don't want anyone to be suspicious of me, so I have no choice. That'll mean I'd have to hide what I can do too, or people would try to get my sharingan and abilities.

I had to join the group again to fill in for Sasori.

Apparently I'm partnered with Deidara, Sasori's partner. He seems to be obsessed with art. All he talks about is art. Art, art, art, art, art, that comes out of his little mouth every single time. I don't know who this kid thinks he is, trying to suffocate me. I guess the act is fooling him well.

He seems to be annoyed of me as much as I'm annoyed of him. It's funny how mad he gets, but it's annoying how he keeps repeating the same words over and over.
"Art!"
"Idiot!"
"Explosion!"
All that crap.

Yet I'm able to handle his bullshit more than he can. I keep messing with him, it's funny. And I guess it's pretty cute..?
.
.
.
WHAT AM I DOING..? WHAT AM I THINKING..? THIS BETTER NOT BE HAPPENING!

No..it's not happening. I've barely been around him that much. This isn't happening....is it..?

Damn.