You're here

I'm here. I'm here. I'm really really here. I see Rin here. She was waiting for me. We talk. I help out Kakashi once again. Someone else is in the distance. She leaves. I approach the other person waiting for me. I can see his blond hair. He's crossing his arms.

"Hmph, I keep my eyes off him for a few seconds and now he's gone. Where is he now hm? I-It shouldn't matter anyways. Why am I waiting here for him? It's dumb and pointless." The man said.

I've already recognized who it was right when I was able to see him clearly. It was Deidara. He was waiting for me here.

"Deidara? You're here?"
"Huh?!?!"

He's shocked to see me.

"You died? When??"
"A few minutes ago.."
"How?!?"
"I got hit by a blade. I managed to save someone though."
"O-oh.."

Deidara turns away. He looks mad.

"Why did you wait for me?"

It took him a minute to respond.

"That's what I keep asking myself, hm."

He's mad. Really mad.  can tell by the tone of his voice. Is it because of who I am? Is it because I saved someone but not him? Is it because I couldn't be a proper person with him? Which reason? Is it all?

"How long have you been waiting..?"
"...After I died."
"Why?"
"What do you think?!?! hm."
"Why are you asking yourself why?"
"Do I REALLY have to explain it to you, hm! Do you not understand why?!?!"
"Please, tell me."
"Oh my god. You aren't the person I saw you as, hm. You managed to save someone else, but not me. You ran away and left me even though you had such power. You never even wanted to confront me when I was revived. It was pointless to wait for you here, I thought, yet I STILL waited for you! Hm!"

All of it. He's mad because of all of the reasons. He still hasn't told me why he waited for me here. Does he actually care about me? What am I saying? That's the only reason he could've stayed here for me.

"I-idiot..hm."

Why didn't he leave yet? Why is he still here. What am I thinking? I should help him out.

"Deidara, I'm so-"
"Shut up, hm."

He doesn't want to look at me. He's trying to avoid me as much as possible, even though he waited for me here.

"Why would you be sorry!?!?! You did all those things and you hid yourself from me and you just regret it now?!"

"Look, Deidara, I regret it right afte-"
"After what? The first time? Or each and every time, hm?"
"..."
"See? It doesn't make sense, hm!"

He's yelling at me now. He's extremely upset. I'm getting more mad.

"DEIDARA. IF YOU'RE SO MAD AT ME WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HE-"

"Because. I'm waiting for you to go. To make sure no devil interrupts. Stay here too long and you'll be sent to hell. The only way to get out of hell is when someone that loves you call you up there. It's a long process. I don't want you to be visiting hell. I'm already going to be sent to hell. I've waited too long. That little girl has been called by many. Now hurry. Leave."

"...What about you...?"

"What about me? Nobody cares for me. I can go to hell. Now. G-g-go."

"Deidara?"

"L-l-l-leave a-already, hm."

His voice. He's stuttering. Don't tell me..

"Just go and see your dead friends already, hm!"

No doubt. Tears are falling to the light ground. His voice is breaking. His shoulders are shaking. He's crying. He doesn't know how I feel about him. I can't believed this happend. I didn't want this to happen, yet, I let this happen. I can't help it. I start crying to. My chest hurts, I'm stabbed again, but this time, it's more like the pain he's feeling, hits me. I have the urge to find a way to heal myself from this pain. I step up closer to him. I put my arms around his waist. I hold him tight as my chest is touching his shivering back. It shakes as he's feeling my intense heartbeat. I put my head down against his back and neck. It comforts me and relieves some of the pain. I hope it comforts him too.

"Deidara. Don't be like that. Once I get to heaven, you're coming with me."

"W-why..?"

"Why? Because, I love you so much and I want you to be there with me. Forever."

"Why..? I was so rude to you and I yelled at you and made you regret things, feel stressed, broke your mind, and made you cry just because I am."

"I don't care. I still love you. I hate it too, but I can't help it. So.. will you stay till' the end with me?"

"..Yes."

The End.