Feelings

This is back to Obito's POV

I can't believe myself. I just realized how I feel about him. I know that deep down I knew it. I'm in love with him. I love him so much. I love him more than Rin. He makes me feel so much, I don't want to get him out of my hands. I don't want to loose him. I hope he feels the same way, but I doubt it. Look at the way he acts in front of me. He hates me.

I'm so rude to him. I'm always playing around with him, but I just can't help it. He gets so cute when he's mad.

I want to be closer to him. I want to hold him. I want to wrap my arms around him and have my chest touch his chest as I hold him tightly and he holds me back. I want his soft lips to touch mine while he holds my face with his tender hands and make the tongue on his hand lick my face as my hands are on his waist. I've developed that urge and I hate it. It's disgusting but I just want it to happen. It hurts me everytime knowing that he doesn't want the same.

I wish he'd love me. What if he did? The day I know that would be the best day ever. But, with that happening, it could screw up my motivation for the plan. My love for him could ruin my motives, but I have to follow Madara's commands, he and Zetsu saved me after all.

Maybe it won't be a problem. Maybe everything would be okay. Though, I don't want anything to happen to him. I want him to be safe and happy, living his life normally, the way he wants. He's everything to me. I don't want any of my goals to get in the way of his. However, I hope his goals involve me being with him, together, forever. I want to be happy with him. I want to come up to him and say "I love you"
every
single
day.
I want him to say it back, though he doesn't have to. He just has to accept me for the person I am. But that's never happening, I know it. He hates Uchihas. Him knowing that I am one would ruin everything between us. My dreams never come true. I'm sad that it won't. Everything gets ruined because of what I do, not anything else.
I can't stop crying.
I want him to accept me. I want it a lot. More than anything. He'll never. Never. Never. Never. Never. He'll just hate me for everything I am. I want to be with him so bad. Yet, I'll have to be away. He acts like....No, he wants me away from him. I'll do it. I'll do it. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how much it makes me cry, I'll stay away from him whenever he wants me to.

As long as he's happy.