Dead.

Sorry~ This chapter is short~ I couldn't come up with many things to put in this chapter.

I wasn't really able to focus on my plans properly ever since that day. It's been a while but it's still stuck in my head. I hate what you're doing to me. Though, I've been able to forget it easier. A little while after that traumatizing moment, I've been able to deal with it properly. But when my plans were going good, I was interrupted and changed. I got rid of the curse mark, actually, Kakashi did for me. Naruto changed me with words. feel different, but I'm still thinking about you. All these plans weren't even Madara's from the start. It was Zetsu's. They brought back a god. I was fighting the god, to deal it away, since she can't be killed. Guess what? I saved Kakashi. I saved someone for once. I died. I risked my life for someone. I'm dead. I finally died. My plans were changed and I took my life stopping the plan.

I was useful for once, luckily? Either way I was going to die. It was either I die by myself, or he died with me. I saved his life, but I could save you. And yours was suicide. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I'm coming Deidara, I'm coming slowly. I hope you're waiting for me there. I want to see you there. Your face. Your smile. I want to see your smile. I want to see you there, staring at me, happily. I want to hug you. I want to kiss you. I want to be there with you forever.

Forever.