4

Dakyla•

"Dakyla" I heard causing me to move a little "ky wake up" I heard along with someone shaking me.

A flash went to my eyes causing me to open them and that's when I seen kendall and his friend recording with a bucket of water, before I could say anything kendall dashed the water on me And ran out, I chased them till I got downstairs seeing starr, Leah and teelee wet.

"He got y'all too?" I asked and they nodded. Causing all of us to laugh "y'all play hella much" Leah screamed.

"Stop cussing in my ho-" auntie sherhonda said But stopped.

We then seen her chasing after kendall and his friend soaking wet causing us to laugh more.

"Ain't shit funny, y'all play to fucking much kendall ima beat yo mf ass keep playing with me and lil boy ima beat yo ass and send you to yo mama so she can beat yo ass quit playing with me" she said hella fast. 

"I'm finna go to pooda house N go swimming" I said walking to my room with  Leah following me.

I put my bathing suit on and threw my hair in a sloppy bun.

-

"How y'all get here" Kd asked opening the door. Leah pecked his lips causing me to fake throw up and Leah laugh. "We stole teelee car"

"Who drove?" Kentrell asked coming downstairs holding TayTay.

I ran to him taking him out Pooda hands. "Hii baby Cousinn" I said kissin all over his face.

"Well we came over Togo swimming so" Leah said making her way to the backyard, I followed with taylin still in my hands.

Leah jumped in and I sat on the stairs with taylin watching him splash the water. "Throw em too me" Leah said. "What? Wha if you don't catch him, he gone drown"

Leah started laughing at the thought of him drowning as I mugged "remind me not to let you ever watch my future kids" I said shaking my head.

"Girl nobody gone wanna watch them ugly ass Ben 10 babies" she said.

"How you know they gone be with him"

"Cos he the only nigga u gave the cat too and it's been hella years"

"Unlike you, you throw it back to anybody.. matter a fact I'm telling Kd" I said getting up.

"Ky stop playing, don't tell Kd" Leah said getting serious.

" don't tell Kd what?" Kd asked as him and Ben and 3three walked in the backyard.

"Nothing" we both said.

Ben came and sat by me putting his hand on my thigh.

"Move" I said popping his hand. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"She seen you with a bitch at the mall" Leah said all in our business, I mugged her "Kd Leah been cheating on you" I said smirking at Leah.

"Damn my best friend is a snitch" 3three said shaking is head. I laughed watching Kd choke Leah and turned back to Ben.

"That's not why ion want you to touch me, I just ain't feeling you right now" I said lying.

"So all them paragraphs you sent when You was in Atl was fake?" He asked. And I nodded "even when u said I was yo first and only love" he asked .

I turned my attention back to taylin playing with him.

I felt bens breath on my neck then his kisses causing me to moan, he grabbed me sitting me on his lap so I was straddling him.

He grabbed my waist then smashed his lips into mines, I put my arms around his neck adding tongue .

"Nuh uhh y'all not finna be fucking in my pool" kentrell yelled walking to the pool with jania. I looked to Leah and Kd who had just stopped kissing too. Then to 3three was was sitting on the edge on the pool.

"Damn three u might as well be the camera man since u loney" I said. "I ain't loney , ima start bringing my bitch around but y'all gotta be nice to her"

"He lying out his neck, he ain't got no bitch. But aye take our pictures" Ben said and three nodded holding up his phone.

*Use Yo Imagineation😭*

Three walked around to all of us taking pictures as we posed

Dakyla and Ben:

Youngboy and nene:

Youngboy and nene:

Leah and Kd: