14

Dakyla•

I rolled out of bed running to the bathroom to puke, soon feeling ben holding my hair and rubbing my back.

When I was done , I got up and brushed my teeth as I cried, "Don't cry now, you wanted this baby" Ben said , I mugged him.

I hate throwing up.

I walked out the bathroom going right back into his bed "ben"

"What?"

"Good morning" I smiled, he shook his head "good morning baby mama" he said then pulled my shirt up showing my tummy then started kissing it.

I looked down at him then smiled, he leaned up puckering lips together then getting up hitting my thigh.

I rolled outta bed walking to the shower with him.

Today was our gender release.

-

"Famous Ky inna building" I yelled as I walked into auntie sherhonda house. "Stop yelling in my damn ear.. let me see 'where youngboy' He on his way here" she said talking to her phone.

"Let me see" she kept saying, I looked on my Instagram seeing she was live so I joined 'where yo fine ass niece ky' I read.

"I'm right here, taap in with me" I said only to get popped in the back of my head by Ben. "I was just playing" I said walking to the backyard where everybody else was.

Auntie sherhonda invited everybody, I looked to the door seeing Nia and taytay walking in, I nodded suprised Cos she really don't fw this family like that.

Starr was here and her kids, teelee and her man was here with rylie, kd was here with his child and his baby moms, Leah here with some rapper, Then there was kendall and his little female friend I caught fucking, me and Ben, 33 and chyna, Montana and a girl I put him on with, sherhonda and her barber boyfriend. And some of bens family I already met We were just waiting on kentrell and jania late asses.

I walked over to my sister I haddent spoken too in a few months since I been staying at bens House. "Hey sus, Who this" I asked. "My boyfriend, Nahmir"

"Ain't he like 12" I asked, he laughed but I didn't find shit funny "Nah I'm 18" he said and I nodded walking off from them.

I walked to Kd and picked his baby up "hey baby" I said kissing his son cheeks and he laughed. "he like me" I said and Kd shook his head laughing. "My son don't like you" he said snatching him back. I mugged "I'll go mess with somebody else baby then" I said walking off.

I walked to niaa who was scrolling on her Instagram "can I pick him up?" I asked and she nodded, I picked taytay up and he started crying causing me to give him back to his mama.

I went to teelee and picked up rylie he smelled like poop so I gave him back and told her to change the diaper. My last option was K3.

I walked to k3 and he started crawling away from me causing me to frown and everybody to laugh since they were all watching me.

Pooda and nene walked in looking bout dumb asf I walked up to him and signed "y'all done got tattoos, on ya face tho" I said and she nodded.

"It was kentrell idea" she said. "What about when y'all break up-"

"We ain't never breaking up" kentrell  said. "Whatever Poodaaa" I said dragging the A,

He walked over to the speaker that was playing nicki Minaj - Barbie tings and put his song Radar on.

"Feds got us on they billboards" I sang now sitting on ben lap.

I got up walking to bens sister "hey sis" I said hugging her. "We need too hang out, bring me to the club with u" she said. Ben came and smacked her inna back of her head "yo 15 year old ass ain't going to no club" he said she mugged rubbing her head.

I winked at her and we both giggled. Next I walked to chy "this party is hella nice" I said looking at everything "should we start playing games?" She asked and I nodded "yea" I said.

She set up a few games for the grown ups to do. Everybody grabbed a bow of which gender they thought it was. There was a blue bow that said   "King Ben" and a pink bow that said "princess Carter "

I grabbed the blue bow and Ben grabbed pink one.

Auntie sherhonda grabbed both cos she said I was having twins😂

The party got silent causing me to turn around and low n behold there was my dad and mom

My heart stopped as tears ran down my eyes.

I ran to my mom hugging her then to my dad , he whispered "we gotta talk later"

I nodded smiling wiping my eyes.

My mom looked so much like me. She had on a pink bow and so did my dad.

I talked to my mom for a bit, catching up till it was time To reveal the gender.

Me and Ben stood under a black ballon and my mom held the needle.

"5....4.....3.....2" everybody yelled , recording on there phones.

My mom popped the ballon and pink and purple confetti fell on us.

Ben jumped up and down screaming "I knew it"

He came to me pecking my lips as everyone smiled