16

Leah•

I walked past nahmir and his childish ass friends and mugged them all before turning the PlayStation off. "Fuck you do that for ? I was winning" nahmir asked blowing smoke from his mouth.

"I told you stop smoking in here" I said.

"Ain't this his house? You can't tell him what to do in his own shit" Manny said. "Shut yo lil ugly ass up I'm not talking to you, nahmir you betta get yo friend for I do" I said then walked off as they laughed.

I walked out the front door slamming it before getting into one of his cars.

I made my way to Bens house since that's where my sister most likely was.

Princess Carter is so cute (picture in the m.m) I'm glad she don't look like Ben because I probably wouldn't claim her.

"Hey sis" Ky said opening the door for me , she looked so tired .

She walked me to the nursery where Carter was then to the living room where chy and Renee was. I still wanted to fight her , but I couldn't do it now.

"When did y'all get here?" I asked them. "We've been here since she took the baby home ,helping" Renee answered I rolled my eyes turning back to my sister.

"I'm pregnant, 4 months" I said.

"Who's the dad?" Leah asked. I'm sad she even had to ask that.

"Either nahmir or Kd"

"Don't even go there , I thought Kd been stopped fw you" Renee asked butting in.

"Well you thought wrong, we never stopping having sex"

"That's some hoe Shit" Chyna said.

"Don't come at me bout no hoe shit chyna 'the Virgin' "

(Leah and Chyna pregooo)

"You got jokes huh , atleast I know who my baby's father is " Chyna said.

"you disrespectful"

Dakyla •

Leah pushed Chyna and Chyna fell getting back up to push Leah .

I didn't have enough strength to stop them and Renee didn't look interested in stopping them.

They both pregnant so they'll get tired sooner or later .. I thought .

I heard faint loud screams knowing they had woke carter up I rolled my eyes.

The cry's stopped and Ben came downstairs holding carter. He handed her to me then broke the fight up "get up outta my house with that shit" Ben said.

"I don't have to go no where as long as my sister and niece are up in this bitch"

"Leah please stop-" I started but she cut me off

"No, you know what, fuck you , how you chilling with the bitch that had a baby by MY nigga.... as a sister you should hate her as much as I do. Ever since we got back to the Rouge you been up Ben ass too much to even check up on yo sister. You put a nigga over me" she said.

"No leah you kept pushing me away but if that's how you feel then coo, because I'm not bout to argue with you especially while my daughter right here"