15

Dakyla•

"Ben...Ben....Ben...Ben...B-"

"What ky? Why you calling me like that" ben asked now irritated , I looked at him then reached for his dick but he popped my hand before I could grab it.

"Bennnnnn" I whined stretching the N . "I'm doing something, Wait" he said continuing to paint the nursery wall light purple. (Nursery in the m.m)

I dipped my paint brush in the paint and swong it at him leaving a paint splat on him. He turned around and mugged me before dropping the paint brush walking closer to me , he kneeled down and grabbed my frontal by the root snatching my head up so I was looking up at him. "Stop fucking playing with me Dakyla" he said with so much anger in his voice . "Finish this shit by yo fucking self , you play to much" he said as he walked out leaving me there to cry.

-

I woddled behind the gang as We walked up to the shooting range. Even Leah and nahmir were here , Ben still was mad or whatever. We got in there and picked our guns and out , I got the smallest thing there which was a pistol while everybody else loaded some big ass Ak's n shit.

The worker loaded our stations and we all started shooting. Bout 10minutes later our papers rolled back up to us.

"We definitely ain't taking Ky to hit no licks what us, sis ain't got no aim" Kd said laughing at my paper, all my bullets were outside the body except one that was in the stomach.

"Chy did better than all y'all" Leah said laughing but it was true all chys were head shots.

"Sus you gotta use a bigger gun" Leah convinced me , so I loaded a bigger one

I stood holding the gun in my hand and as soon as I pulled the trigger my body jerked back "Ahh shit" I said leaning over holding my belly, I felt warm water running down my leg and already knew what time it was.

I held my tummy since nobody could hear me till they were done shooting and cried.

-

"I need another epidural" I said for the 30th time since I got here. Ben phone dinged and he pulled it out typing "ben don't make me get up and beat yo ass" I said so calmly.

I snatched his phone tossing it , he looked at me and stormed out the delivery room. Leah laughed and auntie sherhonda shook her head and I cried holding my stomach as another contraction came.

"Try breathing , it helped me when I pushed out kendall" auntie sherhonda said doing breathing exercises with me, soon the doctor walked in "you ready to get this baby out of you?" He asked and I nodded looking for ben.

"Okay get ready to push" he said positioning himself to catch my baby.

😍😍😍😍😍

You can probably read my whole book in one day when it's all published that's how short it is 😭but  Yeaa this book almost done .

And I changed my @ name .. it was Savagebarbiie