10

Dakyla•

"I love my hair thank you" I said to chy getting up and stretching, I was sitting on that floor for more then 4 hours.

Ben walked in my room looking at me then shaking his head "you get a new hair style every week" he said . Chy laughed then got up walking out my room.

"Wanna go on a date?" Ben asked. "A date for what"

"I wanna take my baby mama out" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and grabbing my ass. "You don't even know if I'm pregnant yet" I said .

"Date or no?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll go on a date witchu" I said.

Chyna•

I stood outside ky's door listening to her and Ben talk. When I heard them getting ready to go I ran back in the living room with three.

Damn sus tryna get pregnant.

" u done with ha hair" 33 asked looking up from his phone, I nodded sighing "you really gone text them bitches in my face tho three" I said lowly and calm.

"Man ain't nobody texting no bitches, this my mom" he said.

"So yo mom number not saved? Let me see ya phone"

"What u need my phone for? This my mom" he said.

I turned to see Ben and ky leaving the house "I'm damn near bout to go nigga hunting with Leah" I said only to get chocked up "you know I don't play that shit so don't start with me" he said leaning me back on the couch.

He put his hand in my leggings rubbing my cat, he pushed 1 finger in catching my virgin self off gaurd then adding another. Causing me to moan his name like crazy.

"Y'all fucking on my couch" youngboy asked walking in with Draco on his side and k3 in his arms.

"No" I quickly said watching three lick his fingers. "Chy I thought u were the innocent one" jania said sitting next to me on kentrell couch. "We wasn't fucking" I said she gave me that 'I know you lying' face causing me to laugh.

"I want a puppy" jania said out the blue. "Here" kentrell said handing jania k3 "I said I want a puppy, not yo baby" she said.

"I know but me and three gotta hit the studio so u gotta watch baby k , k3 and taylin , But I'm bringing draco wimme" kentrell said and before she could protest we 3 ran out the house.

"fuck is you doing" three asked turning to me . "Coming with y'all" I said.

They both started laughing. "No u not go back in there and help jania"

"But I wanna come with y'all"

"What I say" three said.

"What I say" I mocked turning around walking back to the house.

"Let me find out you doing something you don't need to be doing and I promise you, you gone come back single" I mumbled only to be rushed on to kentrells door with three hand around my neck.

"Whatchu say?.... That's what I thought" he said then let me go walking off.