11

Chyna•

We were having the sleepover today at kentrells house today.

Me , jania, kd's baby mama Renee and dakyla were at the grocery store getting snacks for it.

Our basket was full of what we liked and what the boys liked snack wise.

When it was time to pay jania pulled out kentrells card and payed. "He be giving you his card?" Ky asked her and she nodded. "His bank card?" Renee asked and she nodded.

"Oh he must really like you Cos he don't even give his mama that card" ky said causing nene to smile/ blush.

We didn't bag the snacks up so when it was time to put em in the car we just threw them in .

We walked in kentrell house seeing the boys in the kitchen and the house was hella Smokey

"Poodaaa, what y'all done burnt" ky asked walking in the kitchen .

"Kd dumb ass burnt the popcorn and Montana fucked up the ground beef for the nachos" kentrell said. We all laughed and ky shoo'd them out the kitchen so we could fix what they fucked up .

When we finished , ky called Leah one more time but still didn't get an answer so she put her phone in her back pocket and we brung everything in the theater room , they was playing fortnite till ky turned it off and pressed Netflix.

"Whatchu do that for?" Ben asked and she turned around mugging him.

"What we gone watch" she asked flicking thru movies. "Cult of chucky" Montana said.

"Let's watch cars 3" jania said.

"Raise your hand for cars 3" ky said turned around like she was a teacher, she counted the hands that were in the air "now raise your hand for Chucky"

She counted the hands and smacked her teeth "you can't vote twice renee" she said we all looked at her and she laughed "I pick chucky" she said.

"Well chucky wins" she said putting it on. We all got into our covers and layed the seats back as the movie started.

Bout 30 minutes into the movie everybody started breaking off, first jania and kentrell left then ben and Ky, Then Kd and Renee

Soon it was just us and Montana, three grabbed my hand leading me out the theater so now it was Montana by himself.

We walked into one of the guest rooms and three started kissing on me making his way to my cat and ate me out.

"Pierre"

"Mhmm"

"I wanna do it" I said giving him permission to take my virginity.

He smiled like a kid givin candy and started taking his belt off.