13

Dakyla•

"Gimme a kiss" I said to ben, he mugged me "You just threw up, why would I kiss you" He asked hurting my feelings

"Benjamin am I getting fat?" I asked lifting my shirt. He nodded throwing me off .

Tears started steaming down my eyes as I rubbed my belly "I don't wanna be fat Benny"

"Benny?"

I laughed nodding "I can't call u Benny?" I asked and he shook his head no. Causing me to laugh more.

"You was just crying now you laughing.."

"I wonder what gender we having" I said and he nodded.

"Let's goto poodas House" I said getting up.

-

We walked in seeing jania and starr fighting. "Worrlddd starrrrr, it's retardedd" Kd yelled recording.

Starr was slanging Jania little ass around the living room I had to laugh.

Kentrell finally broke it up trying his best not to laugh, jania had a bloody nose and some scratches and starr weave was all over .

"All that bitch did was pull hair" Starr said picking up her braids. "Wea my baby cousins" I asked kentrell.

"kendall watching em" he said I nodded walking up to kendall room.

I opened the door then busted out laughing as kendall and some girl covered there naked bodies with his sheets.

"Lil cousin you be eating coochie?" I asked laughing. "Mane what chu want? Why Yeen knock" he asked wiping his mouth causing me to laugh more .

"Lil Girl do yo mama know you over here getting yo box eaten out" I asked, she laughed with me shaking her head no "his tongue game good?" I asked she was bout to answer till kendall came out the covers pushing me out the room.

"Wait, where the Bab-" I started drying laughing seeing kendall lil booty cheeks. "They with Montana" he said closing the door.

"Poodaaa, kendall Up ther fucking" I said snitching , "Mane I know, mind yo business " kentrell said. I put my hands up in defense then walked to the game room where Montana most likely was.

I walked in seeing him on the floor playing with rylie, baby k, k3, Draco and taylin .

I busted out laughing again "yo ima have to get you a girlfriend" I said sitting next to him.

I went on my instasnap and started recording "who wanna get put on with my Cousinn? He like 40 something but he loyal, he got shmoneyy and he don't have NO hoes that's a fact..  taap in with me ima put u on with em" I said then ended the video posting it.

"I'm not 40" he said shaking his head . My phone started going off with lil thooters wanting me to put them on.

Me and Montana looked thru all the girls and he picked about 3 of em that was cute to him so I put them on.