8

Dakyla•

3 weeks lata☺️

"I'm bout to find me a new nigga tonight" Leah said putting on her makeup.

We were going to trells performance he got today at this club and im getting drunk I promise you that.

Me Leah and chy got in her car driving the club . There was a long ass line of fans screaming n stuff when we pulled up but security lead us right thru to the vip section, and there was the whole gang .

Before I could speak to kentrell ben snatched me up "don't be in here acting up or ima make yo ass leave" he said loud enough for me to hear, I snatched away mugging him , who did he think he was.

I walked to kentrell hugging him as they called his name to preform he walked to the stage holding nene's hand.

"I'm 18 and I got four babies" everybody screamed as he preformed "ride" .

I had lost Leah already so me and chy walked to the bar getting drinks then my favorite song by kentrell came on.

"I gave my all to you this is how you repay me
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic

Being loyal bring you painn
Showing love will get you hanged

I won't let 'em end my name
When you do dirt you get the same
I already know that I'm a thug getting bent behind tint
Get on your ass when you be leaving you say that I'm trippin'
I gave my all to you but you don't care cause you don't get it
I gave my heart to you, you took my shit and ran with it
Momma told me that she love to see when we together
I looked and smiled I ain't tell her you the fuckin' devil
Don't need no gun cause when I'm with you, you my heavy metal
I hope you never leave my side, separate not ever
Hope you forgive me for the pain that I brought you
What's in our blood, only us know about it
Don't wanna break up cause I can't go without you
Your love I ain't never thought about doubtin'
You my thug, I can't lie you my lil baby
I'm in jail I won't be released girl you affidavit
Ion't listen to my niggas, they advice I'm never takin'
If you jump up in that water I dive in for to save you

I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic

Everytime I feel nobody love me I come straight to you
Still wanna come and lay right on side you even when I'm mad at you
I be feelin' like you don't appreciate the shit I do
Argue then you walk out, I ain't ever thought bout leaving you
Everything you do I never want another bitch to do
My past to the killin' everything I done told to you
Damn, still wish we had a baby, why the fuck we can't just be like Kay and Tracey (they been together 10yrs)

I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it..I fuck with you because together we basic"

I screamed all the lyrics with him and his fans, only stopping when I was downing a shot, by now me and chy were tipsy but I needed the alcohol to kick in so I could have some fun.

20 something minutes later :

I was dancing on chyna as she recorded me for the snap, I was now acting up and drunk asf.

I could feel ben looking at me but I didn't see him.

Leah came stumbling up to us drunk as shit, she handed me a bottle of Hennessy she had in her hand that was half way empty.

I downed some and gave the rest too chy.

I started twerking on some boy I don't know who, I looked over seeing Leah kissing some dude and chy dancing with herself.

I stopped dancing on the dude and stood up only to be snatched up again

"Fuck wrong with you, disrespecting me like that" ben yelled turning me on.

I laughed and started kissing his neck making him push me back into the wall "yo you drunk? Who gave yo under age ass a drink" he asked.

"Boy I'm almost 19, I ain't under age" I slurred grabbing his dick thru his pants. He swatted my hand away causing me to laugh.

"Bennnnn, I luvvvvv yoouuu" I said bringing my lips to his but he moved his face . I frowed "you no fun, I'm going back in the club" I said turning around "Nah u going home" ben said snatching me up AGAIN.

Leah•

This was my only way to get over Kd , I was in the clubs bathroom stall fucking on some dude that just asked for my number.

"Shhh" he said when hearing somebody walk into the bathroom. But that didn't stop him from ramming into me.

I bit my bottom lip to stop the moans from escaping my mouth.

"Where you want me to cum?" He asked not caring bout the person anymore . I moved turning around , I put my mouth around his dick sucking fast and hard till he came in my mouth.

When we left out the bathroom I made my way back to the vip section, my eyes landed on Kd and Renee kissing.

Like fuck don't y'all got a baby to be watching or some shit.

I found myself walking over to her and slapping her and next thing I knew we were fighting, she only got the best of me because I was hella drunk .

Once I fell and she got on top of me, chy came in and pulled her off me beating her ass till 3three broke it up.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Kd yelled after pulling me out the club . "You just gone sit there kisisng her like I wasn't sitting right there" I yelled back.

"Mane Leah get over that shit, it was 8 months ago I can't take it back"

"That don't mean prance around with that bitch in my face Kd"

"You the one broke up with me, rememba that" he said walking off from me.

I felt tears build up in my eyes.

Where is my sister when I need her.