chapter 5: pleasures, feelings, or morals

The warmth woke me up – the person lying beside me with their legs intertwined with mine and the sun shining through my opened blinds. I blinked a few times before realizing my right arm was asleep with yongsun's head right on top of it. She was still out of it, perhaps the orgasm I gave her really took a toll on her. That's what my inner cocky conscious is thinking. I found myself lost staring at her beautiful features. I extend my index finger over to trace against her chubby cheeks then to her chin. Wow. I never saw her in this way and now I can't stop seeing her in this way.

"You are up early." Her words scared me. "What you doing?"

My hand slid down her naked body and cuddled her even closer to me. "Nothing. Just looking at the face of a Yeba"

Yongsun pushed herself away gently before locking eyes with me, "early in the morning you are already insulting me." She pouted, it was adorable.

"How am I insulting you? Yeba means beautiful dummy. Last time I checked, beautiful was a compliment." The bickering with her is something I loved and I don't ever want to stop. I leaned over, lips on her cheek then mouth. "Morning." I said sweetly, let my nose give hers a soft nudge.

Yongsun grabbed onto my face shamelessly and turned my body to be on top of hers, my palms supported me by pushing against the mattress. She kissed me like she meant it. Her lips smacking onto mine as her tongue would occasionally stroke within my entrance. I smirked, giving her the same amount of force and passion before my palm found itself on top of her breast once again. I pulled away, looking at her body under the daylight. I'm glad I'm not a man because I did not want her to have the upper hand and know how turned on I am by her.

"Can you hand me my phone byul? It's on your side." I turned over and reached for her phone. Her phone showed its screen once it senses any object in front of it and I saw a glimpse of her notifications. One that stood out was from of course, eric nam.

She went through her phone a bit as did I. I instantly texted my friend, the one and only that I trust to meet me at lunch.

"Hey, I have to go. I forgot I made plans with eric today." Yongsun didn't hesitate getting up and finding all of her clothes as I laid in bed naked. Obviously I was bitter but I tried my best to suppress it. "Okay." She turned to me as I watched her practically eye fucked me. Yongsun crawled on top of me and gave me one last kiss. "I'll see you later byul."

Fuck. Why does she act like this? If this was just a fuck buddy situation, why is doing all these extra stuff. I'm sure she knows what she is doing and how it is making me feel. I let her leave then had a good twenty minutes of alone time to reflect on all my decisions. I spazzed in bed, screaming at myself. You really fucked yourself up, moon byulyi,

*

Last in the day, I finally got myself freshened up before meeting with heeyeon. We went to our usual café as it was pretty secluded. Once I arrived, I spot her instantly. "Yah, you are always late, yet you are the one who told me to be here at noon." Heeyeon yelled at me as she pushed the drink she ordered for me towards me.

"Sorry, rough night."

"What happened? What do you want to talk about?"

I chuckled. Oh, she is not going to be ready for this. "I really fucked myself up heeyeon. Turns out, yongsun does want me. I let her. I basically am her dirty little gay secret." I said, sipping on my drink as I watched heeyeon blink.

"Excuse me? Miss 'I don't date straight girls who are experiencing'. Miss 'I don't make out with girls in clubs because I don't want to catch feelings'."

"How are those two related to each other?"

"It doesn't. But the point is, you are so fucking weird and you know this will blow up in your face right?"