chapter 7: progress

Once I arrived at yongsun's place, I didn't go in immediately. Instead, I looked at my phone, making sure that seulgi had gotten home ok. An affirmative text from the other girl made me feel content as the night went quite well, beyond my expectation. My thoughts were interrupted as a text from yongsun popped up. 'Are you close?' That's what she asked, someone was in need of me.

I knocked on the door, anticipating for her to open. When the door creeped open, an almost naked yongsun appeared before my eyes. Well, she wasn't naked. In fact, she was wearing a black silk night gown. It hugged her figure perfectly, I could see her perky nipples against the soft fabric and did I forget to mention that it was short to the point I can almost see her womanhood. I gulped my saliva as she pulled me inside, "what took you so long?"

"U-uh. I." Speechless. I was indeed speechless. This is the moment I realize to other women, I am much more dominant and confident but to this woman I am powerless. She can bend me at her will, that is the scariest part.

Yongsun held onto the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to her vicinity, "you are lucky that I'm not going to punish you for leaving me alone." A kiss landed on my exposed collarbone, soft suction emitted from the older woman. I stood there defenseless as she continued to do what she pleased with my body. She undressed me teasingly slow, each button that was undone made my vaginal area clench at the anticipation of what will happen soon.

She stripped me off of my clothes, all of it, making me feel quite shy. I looked at her, my hand tried to reach for her hip but it was slapped away by her palm. Yongsun's hands landed on my small mounds before tracing her thumbs around my nubs. As sensitive as they are, the feeling transcends a wave of goosebumps down my body. My eyes were shut, lips parted and moans rushed out. Fuck. I am at a complete disadvantage.

The older woman leaned down to kiss my breast, tracing around my mound before attaching her lips against my nipple. My light pink nipple perked up at the excitement along with the juice forming within my warm cunt. "Yongsun." I called out her name with my soothing low voice, trying to get her attention.

"What is it?"

"I want you, now." It was one of the few truths that I've told her recently. It seems like our relationship had evolved to this tug of war power struggle.

Yongsun laced her fingers with mine before showing me a satisfied smile, leading me towards her bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled above me. Her hands gripped onto the base of her silky gown then pulled it off of her, revealing her nude body to me once again. This is a sight I will never grow tired of. Her hand held onto my wrists, guiding my palm to travel from her abdomen to her breasts, making me play with them. Soon, she leaned down and glide her breasts against my face. I took the chance to kiss her massive mounds, diving my head in between her chest and made myself comfortable. This is how I prefer to die, suffocated by yongsun's breasts. My palms reached for her ass, giving it a loud slap then massaged that sting I had caused. She loved it, her noises told me all of that.

I held her bum within my palm as she grind her naked labia against my tummy. I can hear her palm hitting against the head board once I took her nipple within my mouth for intense suckles. I was a thirsty baby, wanting mother's milk. I also wanted to push the boundary. My finger dove in between her ass cheeks and found her anal entrance, the tip of my middle finger rubbed around her back entrance, rimming her gently before I applied pressure against the opening, pushing the tip of my finger within. "Moonbyul!" She screamed my name, looking down at me as she pulled her teat out of my mouth with a pop. "That's my ass."

"I know it is." I smirked. "I love it."

"Fuck." Yongsun cursed, attacking my lips with hers. My middle finger started to dig upwards as the front runner, dabbing the tip of my digit within her anal entrance. It seems like yongsun liked it, no she loved it. Her body slowly backed against my finger, almost in a riding motion.