Chapter Four

After I relived the moment about my dad I got dressed for Sinema. I put on black ripped jeans and a black crop top. I grabbed my black shoes with studs on the sides and slipped them on. I know you must think I'm a goth but I'm not I just . . . Wear clothes that I love which just so happens to be black. While I was putting my makeup on Hayden walked in already dressed and ready.

"Nice outfit Tay." She smiled.

"Thanks you too." I said.

Hayden was wearing a crop top and shorts and super cute boots. She sat on my bed and crisscrossed her legs.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

"Of course." I said.

She looks like she doesn't believe me. I sighed and put down my eyeshadow brush. I sat by her and grabbed her hand.

"I am okay Hayden." I grinned. "Because I have you here with me."

She squeezed my hand tightly in hers and grinned back. She stood up and let go of my hand. She went to the vanity and grabbed something out of the jewelry box. When she came back she moved my hair away so she could hook up a necklace better. It was my locket that I wore everywhere.

"By the way I'm borrowing this cute bracelet." She said.

"Whatever." I replied.

"Now let me do your hair?" She asked excitedly.

I laughed and agreed.

Hayden and I were laughing and handing out drinks and glow sticks. The music was pumping loud and everyone was dancing so it was hard pushing through them but we managed. Some guy walked up.

"My glow stick broke." He stated.

Hayden grabbed it. "No. It ran out of glow. They don't last forever."

"Can I have my money back?" He asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed another glow stick and gave it to him. He took it and walked away.

"God. I hate all-ages night." Hayden and I groaned in unison.

Not even a moment later another voice said. "Forty-three dollars."

It was Liam Dunbar. Can't this guy just leave me alone? Seriously.

"I said I don't want your money." I said.

"You said I owe you 200." He reminded me.

"Liam. Just forget it..." before I even finished the sentence the power shuts off.

Why does this always happen to me?

I grabbed Hayden's arm and dragged her with me.

"Perfect." I heard Hayden muttered.

"Tatum... Tatum." Liam followed.

Hayden gave me a look.

I turned towards him. "I gotta be honest. Liam. If your trying to be a good guy. I... we really don't care." I told him.

"Don't bring me into this." Hayden said.

"I'm just trying to make up for the sixth grade. I didn't mean to hurt Hayden." He said.

"Nothing will make up for the sixth grade." I snapped.

I put my hand on a lever and pushed it up and grabbed another lever and tried to push it up.