Chapter Eight

I dodged the bullets, flipping in the air. I snatched a gun from one of them, swinging it like a bat. I took both of the hunters down.

Hayden smirked. "Nice work."

Nate shrugged. "I could've done better."

Nate was a kitsune who also happen to be Hayden's boyfriend. They met at the town we moved into.

(Nick Robinson plays Nate)

"Shut up." I chuckled.

"Now what?" Hayden asked, looking down the hall of the hospital.

"We find Liam." I stated, walking forward.

"Go ahead, Liam. Run. It'll be more fun that." I heard some kid say to Liam.

I growled, my eyes flashing gold.

Hayden, Nate and I stepped out.

I kicked the guy who threatened Liam, in the knee, making him fall.

Hayden took out the other. Nate hit the other guy in the head with the hilt of his sword.

Liam stared at me in shock. "Tatum?"

The elevator opened and Theo was there.

"Come on." Theo shouted.

Hayden, Nate and I rushed into the elevator. Theo pulled Liam in. The people who were still standing began to shoot at us. The elevator's doors finally closed.

"What are you doing here?" Liam looked at Theo in shock.

"Was just asking myself the same thing." Theo sighed.

Liam finally turned to me. "Tatum, why are you back?"

I grinned, happily. I've been a mess without Liam. "Mason told me everything. He told me how you were having problems with controlling and about the hunters. I couldn't stay away."

"Hey, Liam." Hayden grinned.

"Hayden." He nodded, then glanced at Nate. "Who's he?"

"That's Nate. He's a earth kitsune, he has a sword like Kira. He's also Hayden's boyfriend." I explained.

Liam smiled, hugging me tightly. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I sighed.

"They still out there?" Theo asked. "Look, I'm not dying for you. Any of you."

"I'm not dying for you either." Liam retorted.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with them. "I'll die for everyone but Theo."

"How about no one dies?" Hayden suggested.

Liam nodded. "But I'll fight with you."

Theo sighed. "Okay. Let's fight."