Chapter Seven

(Pretend it's Tatum in the gif instead of Hayden😉😜)
~~~~~~

I lost count of how many times they cut into me. Or how many times I screamed. My throat hurt so much and not just from screaming but from crying to. When they finished with me they went to Hayden next. They cut into her and she screamed out and I couldn't bear to hear her. Liam was too weak from getting blood taken away. To be honest I lost hope of getting out of here.

"Their conditions worsens." The dread doctors robotics voice said.

"Stop." Liam yelled. "Stop hurting them."

Liam transformed, growling at the dread doctor that was walking towards him. The dread doctor slammed his metal foot on his face and knocking him out. I winced.

The dread doctors unstrapped us from those horrible tables and the dropped Hayden and I on the hard floors by Liam. We groaned in pain, to tired to move.

"Tatum... Hayden." Liam gasped out crawling closer to us. "Guys. You okay?"

We were panting in pain. We weren't healing fast like Liam. I never felt this much pain in my life.

"It hurts." I panted.

There was a huge cut on both of our sides.

"Give me your hand." Liam demanded.

I gave him my hand and he gripped it.

"There's something Scott does. He can take away the pain." Liam told me. "I've never done it before. But I can try."

I nodded. He squeezed his eyes close. He grunted. A minute past and still nothing happened. We let go of each other's hands and groaned.

"I'm sorry." Liam apologized.

"Try Hayden." I said.

He nodded and grabbed her hand. A weird feeling came when I saw that but I pushed it away. He did the same but nothing happened and he gave up.

"Why are they doing this to us?" Hayden asked.

"I don't know." Liam said.

Liam and I locked eyes. He gripped my hand again and I'm glad he didn't let go.

Hayden and I were trying to get the thing that was taking Liam's blood off. I grunted. It was harder then it looked. I grabbed the tube in his arm and started pulling it out slowly. Liam groaned. I kept pulling and pulling and pulling until it was out. Blood came out and I suddenly had the urge to puke.

"Oh." Liam gasped out in pain.

Liam covered his wound, trying to stop the blood.

"It's all right. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I asked.

Liam looked up. "It'll heal. We'll all three heal."

"Tatum!" Liam suddenly screamed.

I shrieked when a needle pierced my neck.

"Tatum!" This time it was Hayden screaming. But then she gasped and I'm guessing she was getting pierced by a needle too.

I felt really tired and the last thing o heard was Liam screaming no over and over again before I past out.