Prologue

[WARNING: I am sorry guys but this prologue is going to be long & boring😛... but it is necessary to make you understand the exact situation.]

It has been 11 months since D3 managed to pull off their musical successfully, 11 months of Rey & Kriya being KriYansh and....
11 months of Swaron being away from each other.
During these months, they kept their interaction minimum possible i.e., exclusively professional and even then, in their every 2nd interaction they ended up having an argument.

In these months, for one of them life has experienced many changes and it was explored to the maximum.
And for the other, nothing has changed much, life has not moved on from the place where they parted.

Though both are living their life away from each other , though they both long for each other's company, but they still aren't sure if they can get back to being a couple again.
One feared of facing those complications & heart breaks all over again.
Other feared that life has moved on for the first one and there is no space left for them to be SwaRon again.

However, these 11 months have been very successful for D3 team. D3 academy has evolved to be the no. 1 dance academy of India by winning several international dance competitions and they also managed to setup D3 event management company which exclusively organizes dancing and music events. Fortunately and with D3 gang's hard work even their management company is heading to join the leads in the race.

Sharon

She not only works in D3 dance academy & D3 event management company but in these months of exploring her life she has done much more. She's a producer at tellyworld, she has walked the ramp for many famous designers, acted in a few web series which were a major success & helps in her father's business. She manages all this with full efficiency and accuracy. At the peak of her career at this age, she has a life anyone could get jealous of .

She had dated 3 guys and the longest she had been with one was for 13 days.
To sum up, her personal life is a turmoil. She achieved no peace even after achieving whatever she thought might keep her occupied or provide her some peace.

She misses the peace, the happiness & the love of her life... Swayam. Yes she misses him everyday every hour n every damn minute. But fear of going through all those complications, heart break, trust issues & compatibility issues could not let her move back to him.

Swayam

Yup, he agreed to explore his life on her insistence and whenever he tried to, he arrived at the same conclusion that it is her and only her who can make him happy, sad & complete.

Though he misses her a lot but he is NOT in the devdas zone.

His presumption that there is no space left for him in her Oh so happening life , never let him display his feelings or even drop a hint to her.

KriYansh

They are having their happily ever after since the day they decided to be one again.

NiMmi

They are still the cutest & forever fighting type of a couple. Nil still being the crazy one & Simmi being the boss in the relationship.

Vicky, Amar & Bharat

They are the same old nuisance, flirt, dramatic & no to forget they're still searching for their dates.

Sarah

She left the country after the musical and went to America to her parents. She is also pursuing dance as a career by working in one of the lead dance academies of America.

[So current members of D gang are - Swayam, Sharon, Rey, Kriya, Nil, Simmi, Vicky, Amar, Bharat]