3. Haal-e-dil

Finally came the day when they were leaving for London.
Everybody has boarded the plane except Swayam & Sharon. They both were coincidentally late today.
[Bade bade shehro mei aise chhote chhote coincidence hote rehte hai!]

Sharon was literally running blindly with 4 heaviest possible bags in her trolly and bang!
She banged into someone making both of them fall, with him over Sharon and their luggage scattered all around them. [I know!I know! That wasn't a suspense even. Airport scene mei, heroine toh hero se hi takrayegi na]

Sh- What the hell! Are you blind?

Sw- Really now! It was you who was not using her god gifted eyes.

Sh- God!!! The trip started on such a bad note. Now, I really doubt if its gonna be that fun for me.

Sw- To my surprise I agree with you this time.

Sh- Agree with me? So that means  even you consider yourself as a bad note?

Sharon smiled at him triumphantly but received no response. Swayam was already so lost, in her eyes and observing her reactions that he paid no heed to their position or their surrounding. While, Sharon on not recieving any reactions, tried getting up. Soon she realised that Swayam was still over her. This turned her cheeks a deep shade of red.
Swayam on the other hand observed her changing expressions and smiled amusingly as he saw her blushing, though, he was a lil confused that what made her turn red and for a change this time the red colour of her face did not signify anger.
As Sharon felt an intense gaze on her, she tilted her head to a side shyly only to return from her dreamland on seeing people throwing them looks.

Sh (hesitantingly)- Swayam will you  please get off me?

Sw (Swayam in the wonderland )- huh???

Sh (sternly)- I said get off me.

Sw (in his head)- Sorry (Great!Swayam Shekhawat you're already losing it. Get the grip.)

Swayam again mumbled a sorry to Sharon and pulled himself away just to land back on her again. He gave a questioning look to her which was returned to him as it is.
His eyes broke the short lived eyelock to find the reason which had bound them together.
[Somebody tell him that god & destiny can't be seen]

Sharon felt his gaze moving down from  her eyes, lingering at her lips for a moment and then finally stopping at her neck.
If their close proximity wasn't enough, now him looking at her so closely, was making her numb.
There remained no coordination between her heart, mind and body.
Her green orbs followed his gaze, her heart kept thumping against her chest at a pace which science could probably make no sense of. Her breath was caught in her throat, her hands were clenched in a fist and her cheeks grew hotter.
But as soon as his fingers brushed lightly at her bare neck, a cold wave passed  through her spine, making her body more stiffer and her heart alive again. She felt a tsunami of emotions which had been kept locked deep inside her heart since the time their paths separated.
Her hands still clenched in a fist were pulled up without her concious to move around his back.
Fortunately or unfortunately, at the nick of time Swayam untangled the chain of her pendant from his shirt's button which had bound them together and got up.
This made Sharon return to her senses and she stood up straightening herself.

Swayam picked up his luggage and starts moving ahead but Sharon's luggage was way too much heavy for her to pick up and the only one she could ask for help here is him.

Sh- Swayam mera bag

Sw- Coolie nhi hu. Pyaar se bolo

Sh (let out a deep breath)- Swayam please mera bag utha do.

Swayam helped her to put back her luggage. Sharon then started moving hastily as the final announcement was made.
She then observed Swayam moving behind her. She exasperatedly stopped to turn back facing Swayam.

Sh- Why are you following me?

Sw- Dream on! I have better things to do.

Sh- In case you are not following me then how come you are boarding the same plane as us because as far as I remember we are going to different places. Wait.... are you boys also going to London?

Sw- Ya... No... I mean we are going to board another flight from London airport. (Hush! Covered up)

And before Sharon could ask him anything else, he ran away from there.

Sh- something is fishy. Ah... leave it why do I care.

And in she went as well.

The journey was going peacefully since all the d3 gang was sleeping, except Swayam & Sharon, who were restless thinking about whatever happened at the airport.

Sh- No I am not supposed to feel that way. If I have made up my mind not to go through all those complications again then I have to stop being affected by him. Yes he doesn't affect me.
(You can't lie to yourself)
No I am not lying. Moreover if he doesn't care for me then why should I be bothered.  He doesn't feel for me then why am I supposed to feel like that.
(You really think he doesn't feel for you. If he didn't then why he came to you apologising after the musical. It was you who pushed him away with your so called 1 year pact)
Maybe he was just feeling sorry. Maybe whatever he said after musical was just out of his good nature n his way to compensate for talking to me rudely.
(Really sharon such lame excuses)
Ok maybe he did feel for me then but he feels nothing now because if he would have still loved me he would have dropped atleast some hints. It would have reflected in his actions. But there came nothing from his side in all these 11 months.
(N what about his eyes which speaks of the same love, the never ending love of his for you.)
(Speaking of dropping hints, you never gave him any chance to display his emotions. You hardly spend any idle time in the academy, the only place he is around you and it was you who asked him to stay away acc. to your 1 year pact of exploring your life away from each other.)
Just shup now, will you? I am not here to think about him so just leave me alone.
Finally her inner voice and fight came to a halt as she soon let sleep and dreams take over her.

On the other hand Swayam was also busy pondering over the incident,

Sw- I am sure I wasn't imagining things. I saw her blushing, I heard her hearbeats racing against my heart. (It clearly means that she still gets affected by your presence and she still feel for you.)
But if she does then why I never found any such thing in all these 11 months.
(May be because you stayed away from her all these months)
If she felt for me then she would have dropped some hints.
(Maybe because she expected you to drop some hints, just the same way as you expect her to initiate.)

He was not yet done with his inner argument but waking up of rey,nil & vicky disturbed his train of thoughts. He then kept himself occupied with them to suppress and ignore his inner quarrel.

After a 10 hours night flight, they reached their destination LONDON.

[Lets see what does this "Raj & Simran" city has in store for our Romeo & Juliet....]