1. Kya se kya ho gya!!!

It has been just another day for the D3 academy and after being done for the day, the entire gang was sitting in the centre of one of the rehearsal halls of the academy.

Sh- Ok guys since we're done. I got to go now.

Si- No you are not going anywhere. That's not fair Sharon.. you hardly spend any time with us nowadays.

Sh- I am really apologetic about that Simmi but you know I have other work commitments as well.

Kr- Then who asked you to work this lot that you don't even have time for yourself & your friends.

Sh- Its nothing such.. (only she knew that this lot of work is just to keep herself busy and away from his thoughts.)

Re- Ok! But you can atleast leave half n hour later. I have to discuss something.

Sh- But Rey..

Before Sharon could continue, swayam interrupted

Sw- Let her be Rey! And I don't think her suggestions will be required so we can continue with the discussion even without her. Infact, peaceful discussions are possible only in her absence.

Sh- You... How dare you

Sw- Don't you dare me

Sh- Arrgghh.. Listen...

Sw & Sh continued with their usual argument

Gang (facepalmed)- Not again!!!

Re- wo woo wo... back to your corners wrestlers.

Sh- Rey, just to remind this guy in case he has been sufferring from short term memory loss that even I am an important member of the academy and I must be involved in every important discussion.

With this Sharon turned back in attitude to sit between Simmi & Kriya. And they became busy with their girls talk.

Swayam could not help but smile thinking that she is somewhere still the same. Inverse psychology still works great for her. Whatever you want her to do just instigate her to do the opposite and you'll find her doing the desired thing in the very next minute.

Nil (whispers to Sw)- Dude have you lost it. Sharon just shouted at you and you are smiling.

Swayam came out of his trance.

Sw- Shut up Nil... & why are you taking interest in me? You please focus on Simmi.

Vi - What!!!! Nil from when did you start to have interest in Swayam? (dramatically) What will I answer to Simmi now?

Rey stood up to gain attention of his friends who just got diverted from the topic.

Re- O hello dumb people! you all are off the track... Remember I stopped Sharon to discuss something.

Sh- Yeah! Sorry... Now shoot.

Re- Don't you guys think that we have been so busy with the academy and stuff off lately that we really forgot to enjoy our life. So, you know I was thinking that how about we announce a week off for the academy and we all together go out for a vacation like our good old college days... What say?

Nobody replied.

Re- What? Itna sannatta kyu hai bhai? Maine kuch galat kaha kya?

And then all of them were seen hooting and jumping like primary school kids.

Ni- Itnii khuhi!!! Itniiiii khsuhii!! Meri toh aankhei hi bhar aayi. Rey you are great.

Vi- What an idea sir ji... hats off.