4. Ay kudiya tikhiya churiya

[I dont think that I was able to do justice to what I thought hence, using your imagination is highly appreciated and all the criticism is very much welcomed and required.]

As girls turned about, after being done with the formalities at the reception, they saw boys standing right in front of them.

Rey had a 24 carat smile plastered on his face, Swayam was standing with a 'what's next' look, and Nicky bros were shocked.

On the other hand, saying that girls were shocked will be an understatement. But soon they were found smirking at the thought that boys had already lost their challenge. [1..2..3... Action]

Sharon was the first one to throw a question to Swayam.

Sh- You were supposed to take another flight from London airport right???

Sw(mumbled)- What will I answer now? Arghhh... Rey you and your stupid plans. And now instead of helping me to cover up, he is standing lifelessly. God why me???? What will I answer now to this 3rd copy of Sherlock Holmes?

Sh- O hello Mr , back to earth. N answer me now.

Sw- How about I am not interested in answering you?

And the simple argument between Swayam and Sharon soon changed into a usual yet loud girls vs boys war again.

Receptionist- Sir! Mam! You are causing inconvenience to other guests. Please can you all speak softly?

But our beloved people were in no mood to spare even a glance to the receptionist.

Finally the receptionist had to call the manager. After many pleadings and a warning to cancel their stay, the war finally came to a pause.

Girls then retired to their rooms to take a nap and boys did the same after checking in.

Girls were awake by noon and decided to go for a shopping spree while the boys were still busy in snoring.

At night...

Girls were all ready to set the floor on fire as they reached a disco nearest to the hotel. They wore one of the dresses which they bought this noon but as soon as they stepped out of the cab they regretted their decision.

Sharon's dress

Simmi's dress