2. Chor! Chor!

It has been 2 days since the argument or rather say the war.

Both the troops are ready to leave for the much awaited & challenged vacation tomorrow hence the academy has been called off for a week.

Till now nothing changed between the two armies but the only good thing that happened in last two days was.... Rey has successfully completed his plan. Yup, Rey he is. If he wants something to happen he will make it happen. But this time it was a treacherous task for him.... Actually for Swayam.

.....Flashback....

While passing by Sharon's cabin Rey heard girls talking about something related to the holiday plans and he could not stop himself from eavsdropping. He thanked god for hearing his prayers as he finally got to know that girls were heading to London. But to his dismay, they were till then, not sure about the hotel they were going to check in and Sharon was given the job of searching and booking the hotel by evening.

Now here came the problem. He couldn't take a chance by delaying the things so he had to sneak into Sharon's house at night. But, no he can't do it. Though Sharon was his bestfriend but sneaking into a girl's room that too at night, was definitely not something his conscience will allow him to do.

And the only name which came to his mind was Swayam. Yes, he was perfect for the job afterall he is quite experienced at it.

He was just half done celebrating his excitement, and another problem striked him. Convincing Swayam to sneak into Sharon's room, at night and especially when they are sharing an odd equation currently, is definetely going to be a herculean task. But, as I said Rey he is, he knows to make things fall at right places, by hook or by crook.
......

At night,

Re (called Swayam)- Swayam, I am at Sharon's place. Need your help. Get here asap.
[Old method right but it always works on him]

Swayam was just gulping whatever Rey said right now and even before he could react the line went off.

Rey really knows the trick to panick Swayam.

Hence, Swayam was standing beside Rey in 10 minutes.

Rey- Wooo dude hw did you cover 20 minute distance in 10 minutes?

Sw- What happened? Is she ok?

Re- You still care for her right?

Sw- This isn't the time Rey? Where is she? Asthma attack? Is she fine? Will you do me the honour of answering me please.

Rey after collecting all his courage, started to speak breaklessly.

Re- She is perfectly fine. But I want you to sneak into her room and see the hotel & flight details for their London tour. I know you won't say no to me. Please do it for my and Kriya's sake. I so wanted to be with her in vacation but your stupid boys vs girls fight destroyed everything. And I know you wont't tell a word of my plan to Nil, Vicky or girls because you are my bro, my bestfriend, my life,and my last hope as well. Please Swayam please.

He said all this in a breath.

Sw- Saala nautanki! OK! Shut up now

Re- Tu maan gya?

Sw- What? NO... I am not going.

Re- Please Swayam please. We are bestfriends remember. ( he saw Sw letting out a 'I gave up' kind of huff) I know you are convinced. Take this monkey cap & this T-Shirt and leave.

Sw- Only for you & Kriya.

Swayam wore that monkey cap and loose brown T-shirt which looked more like a sac on him. All this was done for obvious reasons i.e, if by chance Sharon sees him, she won't recognise him that quickly.

Sw(Under his breath)- It has been a really long time since I came to her house. Just like the first time, here I come Sharon's window.

He placed a ladder under her window which Rey has already arranged, god knows how. As he climbed upto the window and peeped in, a goofy smile crept on his face. He saw Sharon jumping and dancing on track "mere khwabo mei jo aaye". Now this was a rare scene.

"God! She is such an adorable kid" Swayam talked to himself slowly enough to make sure it was not audible to Sharon.

Continuing with her dance, Sharon removed her top, swung it round in the air and threw it aside.

Sw(fumbling nervously)(to himself)- Wait! What... What is she doing? Why is she stripping? Close your eyes you Idiot. (and he literally slapped his eyes while covering them with his hand.)

 After few minutes as the track paused and the room became silent, Swayam opened his one eye to check if Sharon was still in previous condition. Fortunately, Sharon was seen nowhere around and the humming voice from the bathroom made clear that she was in for a shower giving him enough time to complete his mission.

Swayam nervously and cautiously enetered the room and tiptoed to the bed at which her laptop was laid open [the credit goes to his good luck]. He quickly went throuh the browsers history to get the hotel & the flight details. He phewed as he was done with his work.

He was back to his way to the window carefully enough not to make any noise. But he realised that it was a bad day for him today as the bathroom door clicked open and even before he could react, Sharon was shouting on the top of her lungs,

Sh- Chor! Help! Help! Kaka there's a thief in my room.

Rey heard her screaming.

Re- Shit! Siyappa!!!

He sat inside his car, igniting its engine, all set to fly off as soon as Swayam comes down.  he then called his driver to take back Swayam's car tomorrow morning.

On the other side, Sw somehow managed to duck and douch upon a vase, a night lamp & a pillow. As he started getting off the ladder, Sharon pushed it.

[Ouch! That must have hurt.] Swayam landed at the ground with the ladder over him. [To his luck he was just 3 steps above the ground when he fell otherwise Rey's stupidity would have costed him a lot.] Realising that he had no time to wince in pain, he ran off as fast as he could after pulling off the ladder & rubbing his head and his ass for a millisecond.

Swayam sat in the car and they both drove off. After few mintutes of panting and thanking the almighty,

Sw- God! She is fierce.

Re- So, how else do you expect a girl to react on seeing a robber in her room .

Sw- But This was too much dude. Atleast she shouldn't have pushed the ladder. Show some humanity. Even robbers are human. Ah! I am not even being able to sit properly.

Rey burst out laughing

Sw- You are laughing! Its all because of you. I will kill you. You bastard.  

They finally reached their own homes.

Here Rey was done booking the flight & hotel same as that of girls. But he booked the flight tickets for business class since girls were going to be in first class and he did not want to create a scene in the flight.

One the other side, realisation dawned upon swayam.

Sw- What have you done! Now you will have to face her most of the time. Crap! to make things fine for rey, I ended up screwing my life.
You can't let go off the grip Swayam. She has moved on. So has you (may be not). There's no point debating at this topic as nothing is there from her side. So better not make her & your life more difficult. Pull your guards up. Its just the matter of a week. Yes! I have to do it. She has to stop bothering me.

He slept with many such mental notes reminding himself of all the dos n donts around her.