6. Yeh dooriyan

[I know I really suck at emotional stuff but I tried my best.
I hope you find it readable.
Do let me know through your comments n your criticism is really required.
Next update coming really soon...]

Spreading sunrise, pinkish glow, clouds tinted, colours spread across the sky announcing a new day & maybe slowly changing situations.

Sharon was lying in an unconscious sleep in his bed, and he was hesitatingly holding her hand, staring at her without a blink, to assure himself that it was not just another dream like so many other nights. She looks so angelic while sleeping he thought.

The lines of glares that shot for her eyelids brought her to conscious. As she shuffled, he left her hand and stood up.

Sh- God! my head!!!

Sw- Are you ok? Drink this lemonade and then lie down again. You'll feel better.

Sharon obeyed him without any question probably because her hurting head didn't allow her to think anything. She finally woke up after an hour to find Swayam sitting on the couch and looking at her.

Sw- Are you feeling ok now?

Sh- Yeah I am good. Though there is a minor headache but its better. By the way what are you doing here in my room?

Sw- Ummm... its my room.

Sh- Huh? What am I doing in your room then? Above all how did I reach the hotel because as far as I can remember we were in the disco and... why cant I exactly recall wait.. then we ordered drinks (she bit her tongue for telling him about the drinks)

Sw- Don't worry I already know you all were sloshed badly last night n that too as first timers, no wonder you cant remember anything.

Sharon bent her head making faces like a guilty kid.

Sw-Anyways, answering you, we brought you back at the hotel. Thankfully were there in the same disco. And who asked you... I mean all three of you to drink when there was not even a single sober person around to take care of you. We were there only, you could have told us. You might have landed yourself in bigger trouble. People drink & drive and you all drink & beat boys! Who does that?

Sh(sternly)- First of all, we don't need you boys to take care of us. Secondly, I don't really remember beating anyone but if we did, then those boys must have been your copies to very much deserve what they got. Thirdly, thank you for the lemonade and getting us to hotel and lastly, I am not interested in talking to you. Bye.

Sharon stood up to leave but her steps fumbled as dizziness took over her. At the nick of time, Swayam leaped to hold her hand and wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from tumbling. A warm sensation crept in their bodies. A sensation which is known yet long forgotten. Their eyes met, never to leave each other. His eyes & firm grip around her, conveyed something which he didn't want to tell and she didn't want to acknowledge.

A ring from somewhere brought Sharon back into the world. A world, where she is no longer allowed to feel his warmth. She cant let her emotions take over her. She has to stay away. Hence she tore apart her eyes from his, bringing him back to the earth along with her. He hesitantly stepped back and the ring halted as he disconnected a call on his phone.

Sw- Come let me drop you to your room.

Sh- No thanks I can manage.

Sw- See you cant even walk properly. Let me help you.

Sh(shouting)- Look, thanks for whatever you did but you are not responsible for me so stop pretending like you care. Mind you, you are not my boyfriend so stop acting like one.

Sw(shouting)- You know what... let it be... it's a waste of time trying to explain you things. Afterall, Sharon Raiprakash will do whatever she wants to do. No heed to how other person is affected. You will say whatever you want to, how other person will feel about it.... You are least bothered. Your insecurities, your confusions, your fears, your decisions, everything has to happen as per you. No say of the other person. And now that you are a star you don't even need anybody's help. Fair enough.. right? 

 Swayam rushed out of the room.

And Sharon collapsed on the floor like a shattered glass. Tears streaming from her eyes knew no end. She was hurt & angry not for what he said but because she knew she had hurt him again & this time intentionally. She was angry on herself. But to stay away from him, she had to push him away. His eyes and his care for her were making her heart melt and she cant afford to feel his warmth.  She was adamant,not to face all those complications of a relationship again. Those compatibility issues, trust issues and struggle to convince his family to accept their relation, feared her and she knew these cant be avoided. So she chose the easiest path which she thought to be staying away from him and relationships.
But he is making her weak and now all she wanted was to run to him. She wanted to apologise him. She wanted to shed her every fear and hug him. She wanted to erase every distance that is between them. But all she could do was to move back to her room with swelled up eyes.