19 - Past

past - /pɑːst/
gone by in time and no longer existing

"She has no shame at all. The dude that she was cheating on Ger with was standing right there!" I was telling Lana what happened as we were drinking coffee at my place. "You should've seen her."

"Jesus. What did Ger do?" She asked, inhaling the smoke, blowing it out a second later.

"What he could; he told her to stop pretending to care about anything related to him. It's bad enough his brother is dating his high school sweetheart and now this." I said.

"Gerald is a tough man, he'll handle things, I'm sure. How did you take it?" Lana asked.

"Well, I took her. She was pretty taken aback when I told her I know who she is." I replied.

"What does she look like?" She asked.

"Here, I can facebook her." I said and searched her name. I clicked on her profile picture, showing it to Lana.

"Ugh, what a basic bitch." She made the ew face. "Nothing special."

"I said the same." I took a sip of my café latte. "I just hope she doesn't bother him again. I can't stand her attitude."

"I get that." She looked at me. "But don't worry about her. Gerald is totally yours and he loves you. I'm sure he won't think twice about erasing her from his life if she resurfaces."

"Yeah, I don't doubt him. It's her I don't trust." I pointed out.

"Just forget her." She said.

"You're right, she ain't worth it."

⭐️

Gerald dozed off as I was gently caressing his hair while we were lying in his bed, chilling and talking. He's been working very hard for the past week; they have been remodeling the shop and he of course helped. When I see how much effort and work he puts into his business, mom's retarded opinion hurts me even more. Screw her. I talked to dad and he said she won't even talk to him about me and Gerald, she's stubborn as hell. Whatever.

I was looking at Ger, his thick lashes made me a little jealous, he's so gorgeous, I could stare at him all day. When he's sleeping he just looks so innocent. I slowly got out of bed, heading to the kitchen to grab some juice; I was in the mood for something sweet. I added some vodka and took a seat on the couch. It was pretty quiet, even outside, so I leaned back and closed my eyes for a few seconds.
What made me snap out of it, was Gerald's cell vibrating on the table. I checked the caller ID and saw Unknown.
Now normally I wouldn't answer but he told me that I should whenever he can't, just in case; you never know, it could be an emergency.
I slid the screen and answered.

"Hello?"

There was someone on the other side but they weren't saying anything.

"Hello?" I repeated.
I only heard a sigh, then they hung up.

I didn't think about it for too long, finishing my drink I went back to bed, taking the phone with me.
If I had to say who it was, I'd probably say Melina but I wasn't sure so I let it go.
I fell asleep with Gerald's cell in my hand. When I woke up an hour later, I saw him sitting on the corner of my side of the bed, grinning.