30 - Tranquility

tranquillity - /traŋˈkwɪlɪti/
the quality or state of being tranquil; calm

"Dad?"

"Hey pumpkin! Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Uhm... I'm just calling to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Uhm, Gerald and I are engaged."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Diana, I'm so happy for you two, how wonderful. Have you told mom?"

"No, I was hoping you would, and if it's okay, we'd love for you two to come down next week to celebrate with us."

"Of course, we wouldn't miss this for the world. I'll take care of everything."

"Perfect, tell her I said hi and we'll talk soon."

"Alright sweetie, have a good night. And congratulations again to you both."

"Thanks daddy. Good night, love you."

"Love you too honey, bye!"

I felt Gerald's arms wrap around me when I hung up. I was dipping my feet in the warm water, walking on the wet sand.

"So, wifey... are they flying down?" He asked.

"Yeah, my dad was thrilled, he says hi and congrats by the way." I stuck my cell in the back pocket of my jeans and turned around, pulling him into a hug.
"Say it again."

"Wifey." He mumbled, our foreheads touching.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that." I said and kissed him.

"Come here." He pulled me by the hand and led me back to the blanket. There was no one around so I immediately caught up with what he was thinking. After sitting he laid us down, towering above me, his hips between my legs.

"I always wanted to do this." He said and pressed our lips together. We were making out for a while there, keeping if pretty PG-13, some rubbing under my sweater, grinding and a little dry humping; like we were teenagers again.
"Mmm." He mumbled. "You taste so sweet."
I exhaled warm air and wrapped my arms and legs around him while he was on top of me, then I turned us over; I wanted to ride him.
I was rubbing on his bulge, slowly teasing him until he started shivering with every move I made.

"You want me?" I asked and he just nodded.
"Right here, right now?"
He nodded again and I unzipped my shorts, pulling them down. I left his sweatpants on, he only pulled it out so I could ride him. It felt different, a little more intense and passionate even. Every fibre of my body wanted him, craved his touch, his kiss, the look in his eyes. I couldn't stay away from his lips, I had to kiss them. Whenever we had sex and I felt that sparkly connection, I knew; he is the one for me. Everything that happened, all the hurt and the pain, all the drama and complications... it was all worth it. Because of it I get to experience this raw and real type of love every day. I get to spend my life with someone who completes the picture I created.
It went on for a few minutes, I was gazing upon his glistening eyes and soft lips. I lifted myself up and slid over his lower lip with my fingers while still riding him. After that I did my ass magic and he came inside me.
I was on cloud nine, almost forgot to put my shorts back on, lying next to him, my head on his chest.