21 - Love

love - /lʌv/
a strong feeling of affection

Gerald's Point Of View
I opened my eyes, thinking I was dreaming. She was sitting on top of me, dressed in a set of sheer lacy white lingerie; her long blonde hair wavy and falling down loosely. Her beautiful face was completely makeup free except the lips. She had that light pink chapstick on; made them look a bit rosy.
She was looking at me right in the eyes, innocently biting her lower lip. She has never been more pure. I sighed, turned on not only by her image but also by her energy, the vibe she was giving out.
Such innocence.
She was even waiting for me to make the first move; looking like an angel.

"You look beautiful, baby." I said and gently touched her, sliding my fingertips from the side of her neck down to her hips, right in between her firm boobies. She whimpered when I touched her, leaning down, her lips gently touching mine. She didn't slide her tongue into my mouth this time, she was going slow; to be honest, I liked it. It reminded me of those first couple of times we had sex, practically still strangers, exploring and yet starting to figure out our boundaries.
She pulled away, lifting herself up. I did the same, leaning back on a pile of pillows. I pulled her close, wanting to feel her pressed on me, her warm soft skin on my lips.
I buried my face into her neck, her hair in the way but I didn't care. She smelled like lilies, it was so enchanting, made me feel hazy.
I kept pressing small kisses down to her stomach, then stopped; I wanted to look at her.

"What's wrong, daddy?" She looked at me, making me even harder when I heard her say that.

"Nothing, you're just so... I could stare at you all night." I kept eyeing her from top to bottom.

"Oh, well thank you." She shyly smiled. "You can show your appreciation by doing this."
She took my hand and placed it on her back, signaling me to unhook her bra.

I bit my lower lip, narrowing my eyebrows.
"As much as I love this on you, I agree... it must come off." I said and slowly took it off, throwing it on the floor.
She leaned in and kissed me passionately. She couldn't hold it in anymore, I saw it in her eyes.

"Shh, wait... baby." I said, pulling away just a bit. "Slow down, okay?" She was already panting, her forehead pressed on mine.
"Do it for daddy. Slowly."

She nodded and followed my instructions.
I flipped us over and focused on her exposed boobies; I like the way they look. They're a good handful and it's what I always preferred to big boobs.
I started kissing her, licking and gently sucking on them, which made her quietly moan; It turned me on even more because I wanted to make her moan louder and ensure she comes good.
I made my way down, putting myself between her legs and continued kissing her. She kept fidgeting, wanting me to just skip the foreplay and go right to it, but I took my time. I rubbed her through her lacy panties just to tease her, then went right back to pressing wet little kisses from her knees up her inner thighs.

"Don't tease me like that." She moaned out.

"Be patient baby." I only said. "Lift your booty up."
She did as I said.
I finally slid her panties down, looking at my most prized possession, naked, lying in front of me, begging.

"Are you a good girl?" I asked her. She nodded. "Good."
I dove down, tasting her delicate flower. She kept fidgeting under me; I sent chills down her spine.

"Oh, don't stop, please!" She cried out as I was flicking my tongue, gently sucking and licking her. She tasted like candy, it's so unbelievable; I could do this ever single day.

The Beautiful & Damnedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें