iv → the wrong reasons.

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞.

Y/N'S POV
·゚: *

2:30PM

"why do I feel nauseous," I said it as a statement. Evie just stared. Shit, I forgot she's not actually my friend. She's just somebody that I knew and happen to know now.

"Ew, y/n. If you're gonna barf don't do it in my direction!" She glared at me, fake eyelashes and all.

"Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I'm not actually gonna barf I was just exaggerating. I don't feel nauseous. I just feel...nervous. I don't know why I feel—" it was then that I noticed her on turned to her phone and I reminded myself, she doesn't like me.

As soon as we arrived in the city we decided we'd go to Starbucks and by the time we drove there and back, we'd get to Comic Con in time. I say 'we' because I was with her, not because I thought of the idea.

TIME SKIP

"Ugh MoOOM! Why are we still driving?! We should be at Comic Con with my husband!" Evie exclaimed angrily. I rolled my eyes at her statement. is somebody gonna tell her she's not finn wolfhard's wife? I dismissed the thought when her mother answered.

"I'm sorry, honey. But we're in traffic, I warned you about driving in the city. Look how many people! They're all going to Comic Con as well so you'll just have to wait!"

Evie scoffed and then went back to her phone. I know I shouldn't be snooping but she was texting her friends:

Finny's girls 💌💗💘💞😍😍

EVIE
ugh. This girl is so annoying i wish u guys could come instead

SHELLY
im sorry bb but my mom is so annoying she wouldnt let me go 😤

EMILY
make sure u take loads of pics with finnie and not with that other loser k?

EVIE
lol ya i dont want her in the photos anyways

SHELLY
shes weird why did u bring her?

EVIE
my mom said i had to ugh plus i wasnt about to waste a tiket these things are expensive but its worth it for my finny boy
😍😍

I winced at the sight of her unfortunate spelling, but then I thought about what would happen today. I'm going to comic con with a girl I've known for 8 years yet never really met. How did I end up here? I thought to myself. How did I end up friendless with a complete stranger taking me to comic con? When did I lose my friends? I thought we were set. Almost by command, Real Friends by Camila Cabello started to play on the radio. what is this? Some perfectly timed reality tv show?

TIME SKIP

5:21PM

We pulled into the nearly empty parking lot with only a few cars remaining. Comic Con started at 3:00p.m. I might be going out on a limb here, but I think we're late.