xix → highschool parties suck.

Y/N'S POV

A fairly new contact startles me awake and I decide after a couple of rings that I should answer it, cause it might actually be important.

Y/n: Hello?

Paradyse: Oh, hi y/n, sorry if I woke you up

Y/n: Oh, you didn't

Although I'm pretty sure it was obvious I was lying.

Paradyse: Oh okay, well uh, one of my friends is having a party at her house tonight and since Pierre didn't wanna come along, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come with me?

I look ahead of me and see the bathroom light on, probably Finn.

Y/n: That sounds fun, uh, do you think I could call you back in just a minute?

Paradyse: If you don't want to come that's okay...

Y/n: I want to come! I just need to talk to someone for a minute, I'll call you back, promise.

Paradyse: Oh! Okay, bye.

"Finn?" I get up and knock on the bathroom door.

He opens the door and smiles in response, "yeah?" 

"You know those twins I met at the airport..."

"Oh yeah, the pee pee twins." he chuckles.

"What?" I ask, stunned.

"Pierre and Paradyse," he justifies, "p.p. Ohhh, shit." he laughs.

"Well, Paradyse asked if I wanted to go to a party tonight, and I wanted to make sure you were good with it." I twiddle my thumbs.

He obviously sees the aggressive fidgeting I'm doing, and touches my hands, "I'm good if you're good, and if you don't want to go, then you can stay here with me," he says, "she really wants you to go, eh?"

I nod my head in response.

"Then go. Parties are a scary place if you're by yourself, yunno?" We share a laugh.

"Okay, I'll go." I say.

"Stay safe, please." he begs.

"I will, I promise."

=TIME SKIP=

Y/N'S POV

"So you're just like, staying here with Finn?" Paradyse asks me.

"Well, yeah," I answer, making sure not to poke my eye with the mascara wand, "but it's probably just temporary."

"Oh," she sighs, disappointment clear in her voice, "I wish you could stay."

I turn around to face her, "me too. You ready?" 

She nods in agreement and we nearly tumble down the stairs.

"Uh y/n? Can we just talk for a second?" Finn asks. I nod and follow him into the kitchen, "look, I know you're gonna be with Paradyse, and I completely trust you one hundred percent," he starts, "but please stay safe, I don't wanna scare you or anything but you know..."