v → two views.

UPDATE: EW WHY IS THIS SO CRINGY DSAJSANJSA

𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚? 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊... 

FINN'S POV !
·゚: *

i've been quivering (lol what) ever since i've woken up. but i have no idea why. i only met her two days ago, and i shouldn't feel like i've known her for years. God dammit, i didn't even know her name 'till two days ago. actually, i didn't even know her since two days ago. it's an hour until my brother and i need to pick her up from her house, wherever that is.

FINN: sorry i never got your address?
to pick you up today
oh and good morning :)

it was then that i knew i overdid it.

Y/N: oh sorry! it's y/a (your address)
good morning 🙃

FINN: thanks

Y/N: see you sooooon

FINN: see you then!

"so where does mystery girl live?" nick walked into my room and smirked.

"y/a. and 'mystery girl' has a name, nicholas. it's y/n," i snapped back, immediately regretting a little bit.

"nicholas? someone's getting defensive."

"no. i'm just saying she has a name," i stammered, "a nice one, too."

he gave me wink and walked out of my room.

"WE LEAVE IN 3 MINUTES!" he called across the house.

Y/N'S POV
·゚: *

if you've ever been a teenage girl, you would probably know the struggle of finding what to wear out. but if you've ever been a self-conscious girl with anxiety, who is also going out with a boy, you'd know very accurately that well, you're probably going to hell in a hand-basket. yet finally, after two hours of searching, i managed to put something together.

today, i'd wear blue high-waisted shorts, a band t-shirt and a pair of vans. my hair was down today, in natural waves. It wasn't great, but it would have to do. i unplugged my phone from the charger and checked my notifications once again (y'all i'm so sorry this is just...something else).

i'm someone who has grown up my whole life loving surprises. it's a feeling i can't describe. it can either be like opening a present and finding something amazing—something you'd never expect, or it can be like going up the stairs and thinking there's one more step, but then your foot slips and your heart has a panic attack and you fall down into a horrible, seemingly never-ending fall you can't seem to find your way out of. about 8 seconds from now, i was going to fall down that very long fall, but i didn't know that until i opened a text message that was sent just seconds ago. evie.

EVIE: y/n, i know i was being a totally rotten person the other day, a real pain in the butt. and you probably hate my guts which i agree with. I hate myself for what i did a couple days ago. I ruined your day. i know you saw my text messages, and that's okay, but i really need you right now. And yes i've tried texting my friends but i realize now that they're just fake, i was blind before, y/n. i need your help. It's my friends, they all hate me but i don't know why. when you and i drifted as friends, i didn't realize that what you were going through was hell. I didn't notice that maybe you deserved some friends too. And now that i'm friendless, i notice how you might have felt. i feel terrible. and over that time gap you may have made some new friends, but i was hoping maybe we could become friends again. It's stupid, i know. But i've changed, y/n. I'm not that fake girl you saw that other day, i promise. please, I need you.