xvi → the twins.

^^ favourite song of all time but it's not like anyone cares i just like to think that people do (-:

~

FINN'S POV

I woke up in yet another unfamiliar environment, facing the window. I checked my phone-- 2 more hours until we land. I heard Nick talking to someone, but I'm still not sure who, so I turn around and see a new face.

a girl face,

with her iphone,

and her adidas superstars,

and her starbucks.

sigh.

"You're awake," Nick says.

"Half-awake, actually," I tell him and the girl and she laughs. That wasn't even that funny, but ok.

"Um, I'm a really big fan," she smiles.

"Of what? My acting career? My music career? Or like, none?" I say and I realize how stupid I sound.

"Uh-" she starts.

"Sorry about him, he's an idiot when he wakes up,"

I smile but then realize that's not a compliment.

"I'm sorry," I apologize.

"That's okay," she stares at me, "my friends like you too but they were to scared to come over,"

"I would be scared, too," I say sarcastically, "travel is a scary place for me,"

"Can I have a picture?" she asks.

"Uh maybe not now, sorr-" Nick starts but she still snaps a photo, hovering over him to get it.

And then her friends walk over,

all of them walk over,

and they all look the same,

sigh.

"Hi, Finn!" the snarky one says.

"Oh my God, I love you so much," the one with too much eyeliner says.

"Ya! We love your band!" another one says.

"Cool, which album is your favourite?" I ask cleverly, making sure they're not fooling me. She stares at me for a second after answering.

"Definitely your second one," snarky girl states.

"Funny, our second one hasn't come out yet," I smile.

"She doesn't know shit about your band, she just thinks you're hot," eyeliner says, giving me an uneasy glare.

"Okwellitwasnicemeetingyougirlsnowpleasegobacktoyourseatsbye!" Nick says, clapping his hands together, and prompting them to wave and walk away.

sighh.

Y/N'S POV

Call from Finn 

Y/n: Hey 

Finn: You have no idea how nice it is to hear your voice. I mean-- Nick? On a plane? For 4 hours? Not great if you can imagine.

We shared a laugh.

Finn: What now?

Y/n: More like where