Chapter 1: Good Morning

(Soft/Safe) Vore warning

It was a calm day, and I had just woken up after an 8, maybe 9-hour sleep. First time I've had one of those in a while, to be honest. It was nice though, and it put a large smile on my face as I turned to face the other side of the bed. There she was, Stella the Jirachi. The one Pokemon in this world that accepted me. She was so special to me, and all I could do is smile for as long as she's here. I took a deep breath and smiled, put on my glasses, then got up and walked out. I wanted some breakfast.

I walked downstairs to the main floor and into the kitchen. I saw that our son Hachi - a surprisingly small Leafeon, about one foot (30,5cm) - was already up and getting himself some food. I smiled a little and walked over to him, trying to see what he was getting. He was getting some muffins and started eating by the time I was behind him. I chuckled and quickly grabbed him, pulling him into a tight hug. He didn't drop his muffins, luckily.

"What're you doing down here all alone, Hachi?" I asked, putting him down gently as he took a bite out of his muffin. "And how long ago did you wake up?"

"I was just getting some breakfast. I just woke up, actually, I just wanted to get something to eat. Is momma up, or not yet?" Hachi asked, taking another bite.

"She's still sleeping," I answered, walking over to and looking through the pantry for a bagel. "I have a feeling she'll wake up soon enough, though." I reached into the pantry and took out the pack of bagels, grabbed one, and put the rest back as I started eating it.

"Okay... Do you think we could do something as a family today?" Hachi asked, and it was clear in his voice that he already had an idea. "I have a couple ideas." He soon added with a grin.

"We'll wait until your mother wakes up before we talk about this, okay Hachi?" I stated, walking over to him and ruffling the hair on his head. "For now, let's just eat," I took another bite out of my bagel as Hachi took a bite out of his muffin. He just nodded and we both walked over to a nearby table, sat down, and ate.