Chapter 5: Schau mich an!

After a couple seconds, I looked up to see a mediocre-sized fireball in between my ears, so I chuckled a bit and launched it into the sky, watching it fly up into the air. I looked down at Stella and Hachi to see them tracking the fireball with curiosity before we heard a slight boof. I waited for a couple seconds, soon being pelted by rain for a couple seconds before it ended abruptly. Hachi seemed to like the rain a bit more than Stella did.

"That's it? I was expecting something better than that, Victor!" Stella teased, clearly seeing I had a different idea. "I knew you could do that a long time ago, do something special!" I felt my dread grow a lot more. "We're both part-Psychic, I know you've got at least one other idea!"

"I-I... I really d-do, but I'm just n-not sure you'd want to s-see it..." I stuttered, looking down and sighing. "L-Let's go inside..." I muttered, walking past the two of them and into the house. I wasn't too sure I wanted to show them what I had in mind. Before I had any time to come up with an answer, I heard Hachi and Stella walk inside, closing the door behind them.

"Come on Victor, you should know by now that we're fine with anything!" Stella encouraged, holding my hand with a smile. "Just go ahead and show us. If we don't like it, you'll never have to do it again." I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I-I guess..." I bashfully said while blushing, staring down at the floor for a couple of seconds before slowly looking back up at her. "A-Are you r-really sure you... want t-to see this, th-though?" I asked, hopeful she was joking about having me show her. Sadly, she just nodded her head and looked back at Hachi.

"Do you want me to go sit down with Hachi while you show us?" She asked, letting go of my hand. I quickly shook my head and grabbed her hand again quickly, staring into her eyes. As my blush spread across my face, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.