Chapter 7: Settling Down

It felt awkward but nice at the same time, to have Stella in my belly. I could feel every move she made, and I was definitely past full, but I felt like I had more room for if Hachi wanted to join Stella. I put on my glasses again, opened up my eyes and lifted my head when I no longer felt her legs in my throat, looking down at my expanded belly. I smiled a little and chuckled, letting my head fall back onto the floor again. "Never... again..." I said between deep breaths, closing my eyes.

"You know that you enjoyed it a little, otherwise you wouldn't have finished!" Stella teased, finally moving around some. I could feel my belly swaying from side to side, which was definitely not something I ever expected to feel before. It felt... nice, though. Like an internal massage each time she moved. I-I wasn't going to tell her to do that, though... That'd be weird.

"I-I guess..." I said, still breathing quite heavily. "Y-You did t-taste nice... L-Like a p-perfect p-peach..." I quipped, laughing at my own joke and blushing a bit from what she said. I was definitely considering asking her to... Y'know what, scratch that, way too weird.

"Oh really? Then you might want to do this again, Victor?" She continued to tease, clearly enjoying this. "Also, Hachi, why don't you join me in here?" She asked, making me groan a bit. "It is tight and... full of saliva, but I think it's quite cool Victor can let us safely have this experience. I never thought I'd be eaten by someone else, especially someone like Vic- Hang on a minute... Victor, are you blushing?"

"I-I uh... I- Y-Yes, I am, wh-why do you ask?" I asked, looking down at my belly a bit confused. "I-Is everything alright i-in there..? N-Nothing's h-hurting?" I sped up my words, clearly getting concerned by her sudden outburst.

"I'm fine, Victor, I would've pointed out if I felt any pain a while ago. I asked that question because your stomach turned red when I started teasing you! That's something I never would've thought I'd see... Thanks, Victor~." She said, closing her eyes and relaxing against a nearby stomach wall - I could tell by the way the outline of her in my belly moved and a gut feeling. Wait...