Chapter 9: Time to get out!

For probably the last time in a while, I used Psychic to hold my belly still as I got up. It didn't make me feel comfortable about having Hachi and Stella in there, but it provided easier mobility. Once I stood up, I stretched for a couple seconds with another yawn. I still didn't feel any movement in my belly, so I placed a hand on it as I walked, keeping it still with Psychic. Once I made it to the kitchen, I remembered that I wasn't hungry - I wonder why.

I was going to have to get them out either now or when they woke up, but I knew it had to be fairly soon. I stood still and looked down at my belly for a couple seconds, taking a deep breath and sighing. I felt more comfortable letting them out before they woke up, so I sat down with my belly in my lap again, closed my eyes, and tried to grab one of the two in my belly with Psychic - kinda hard when I couldn't see them, and it was easy to accidentally catch myself. After about 6 attempts, I was able to feel one of them move around - hopefully from my Psychic. I found out about a second later that it was my Psychic, so I took a deep breath and started to slowly force them back into and up my throat.

Feeling the complete opposite of eating something - or in this case, someone - wasn't really the best feeling. It was like throwing up without any of the acids or stuff, just the... not food, but uh... I'll just stop there. Once I felt their head enter my mouth, the taste of peach made me smile - Stella. Hopefully, she was still asleep and not just staying still, which would make this a bit awkward. Well, after I had gotten her head out of my maw, I sped up, the rest of her quickly sliding out.

I held her in the air with Psychic for a couple of seconds, staring at her. It was a bit obvious... something happened, since she was covered in saliva, and yet, she was still asleep. I chuckled and held her in the air as I closed my eyes again, this time trying to get Hachi. Once again, it was a lot easier to do the same thing with Hachi, since I just tried it out on Stella. Once they both were out and hovering in front of me, I smiled softly yet again and started walking upstairs, their unconscious, floating bodies following me. It felt nice to finally walk without having such a large stomach.