Chapter 2: What to do?

After about 5 minutes, I heard a noise from upstairs, which made me look towards the stairs. I smiled and looked over at Hachi after a couple seconds. "She's up, Hachi." I happily said, looking back over to the stairs as footsteps were heard slowly coming down. Soon, she came into view - Stella. I instantly felt like everything would be okay again once I saw her. Hachi giggled at this - anyone would laugh if they saw my face.

"Good morning guys!" She said somewhat groggily. "Did you two already get something to eat?" She asked, soon sitting down at the table with us.

"I had a bagel and Hachi had a muffin," I answered, ruffling his hair again. "Ah, right! Hachi wanted to talk to us about something. What was it again?"

"I wanted to do some kind of activity as a family!" He excitedly announced. "Maybe we could all try something new with each other?" He added, although this time I wasn't sure if he had an idea or not. I was a bit curious as to what he and Stella would do, but I had to think of something they haven't seen me do - and I've done a lot already. I started thinking, but then Hachi spoke again. "I'm sure we all can think of at least one thing we haven't done before, right?"

"I think so... I have an idea as to what I'll do. Somewhat." Stella replied, giggling a little. "What about you, Victor? What haven't you showed us yet?" She asked in a joking voice. A lot of things is what I wanted to say...

"U-Uh... You'll see when it's my turn, I guess, heheh..." I nervously replied, still trying to think of something to do. "Should we go in alphabetical order?" I asked, clearly trying to give myself time. "Starting with Hachi and ending with me?" I was trying to look and sound normal, but it wasn't working out too well.

"Sure! I've really wanted to show you guys something for a while now, but I thought that this would be a lot better. This way we all can show each other something new!" Hachi said, still full of enthusiasm. He quickly jumped off his chair and walked over to Stella. "Should we start now, or do you want to start in a bit?"

"We can start in a bit, I think we should give Victor a bit of time to think of what he's going to do." She explained to Hachi, getting up as well. "Maybe in about an hour we can see what we all think of?"

"Y-Yeah..." I took a deep breath and sighed. "I might have an idea as to what I could do, though. So, should we start, or do you guys still want that hour to prepare?" Hachi and Stella looked at each other for a bit before shaking their heads. "Then let's go. Lead the way, Hachi."