Chapter 3: Tingnan mo ako!

"You got it, papa!" Hachi stated with a large smile. He walked over to the back door and beckoned us to follow, so I gave Stella a quick smile before we both walked over to him. He opened up the door and walked outside into the grass, sitting down excitedly. Stella and I walked over in front of him. "Are you two ready?" He asked, still extremely excited. We just nodded and watched curiously, not completely sure what he'd do.

Hachi soon closed his eyes as the leaves on his body started to glow. For a couple seconds he just stood there, but soon, the grass below him started to glow as well! Stella and I looked down and around, and to our amazement, there were hundreds of different colored flowers blooming almost everywhere. Stella started laughing a little at this, but I simply smiled and looked over at Hachi. The glow on his leaves was slowly going away, and the flowers slowly stopped growing. After about a minute, he opened up his eyes again and smiled widely. "What'd you think?" He asked, giggling happily.

"That was amazing, Hachi!" Stella happily said, running over to Hachi and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "Maybe we could use that later if we want to grow a garden or something, but that was great! If you know more stuff like that, I'd love to see it, Hachi!"

"Well, I might show you if we plan on doing this again, momma~. Maybe we could do this at least once a month?" He suggested, and it was clear that Stella would agree. She simply nodded and nuzzled his head, giggling a little.

"So now I have to show you all what I can do, don't I?" Stella asked, standing back up. "Or do you want to take a couple minutes to think of what you'll do, Victor?" This made me shake my head and chuckle a bit. "You sure? Okay, because after this you are going, Victor." She teased. "You got any ideas?"

"I-I've got ideas, just not really good ones..." I sheepishly answered, starting to blush and feel a bit hot. "I'm sure while you're doing your thing I'll think of something I can do..." I murmured, starting to think again.

"Well, I'm gonna do my thing now, and it won't take too long." She said, standing up and stretching. "Put something together, and if it's something we knew you could do, show us something else. How does that sound?" She asked looking over at Hachi with a smile. I just smiled and nodded before I looked up at the sky and realized there were a couple of clouds above us. After a couple of seconds, I looked back over at Stella, who was floating a couple of feet in the air. I zoned out for a couple seconds, but soon jumped back into reality and watched Stella to see what she was going to do.