Chapter 10: That was an experience...

Once I made it to the top, I sat down in front of the bathroom and waited for them to wake up. I grabbed two large towels and spread them out, placing the two on both towels so I could stop using Psychic - finally. I must've been sitting down staring at the wall for a couple minutes before I heard Stella waking up. I looked down at her, watching her slowly open her eyes and stretch before sitting up. She started looking around for a couple seconds, clearly confused.

"Good morning, Stella~." I said softly, not wanting to wake up Hachi. "Sorry about what happened yesterday, I know that must've been weird, and now you're kinda... Covered in that." I said sheepishly, sighing a little. She just giggled and hugged me tightly, which felt kinda weird.

"Don't worry about it, Victor. Like I said, you'll never have to do it again if you don't want to, but I will say that it was quite interesting." She replied quietly. I stayed still for a bit before nodding, returning the hug. We then heard Hachi waking up, so we both turned to look at him. Once he woke up, he was just as confused as Stella was.

"Hey there, Hachi!" I exclaimed happily, giggling. "So uh... I'm probably gonna want you two to wash of my... saliva, I guess." I said with a straight face but smiled widely after a couple seconds.

"So it wasn't just a dream..." Hachi muttered, smiling a bit. "I'll do that in a bit, papa! That was really cool, though! I want to see it again!" Hearing those words made me flop onto my back - this time without a satisfied sigh, but instead a joking groan. Please let him be joking...

"I'll think about it, Hachi. Right now I'm not too sure about it." I replied, starting at Stella. "That was an experience for all of us..." I said with a sigh. Then I started thinking about why Hachi would dream about me eating them...

"Then how'd you know you could even do that, Victor?" Stella teased, making me weakly laugh and lose my thoughts. "If you don't give me an answer, I'll ask you to do it again~."

"It was something I tried out, y'know?" I replied, closing my eyes with a smile. I had a feeling she was joking, but I couldn't say no to her, so I didn't want to take the chance. "Everyone wants to see what powers they have or what they can do that others can't, and I found out mine was safely eating things... Pokemon too. A long time ago, I ate a couple berries and tried to see if I could get them out a week later if I tried, and I did. Kinda odd now that I think about it, but definitely something you don't hear about."

"Hm... That does sound like you, Victor." Stella stated, standing up and picking Hachi up. "Well, we're gonna go get your saliva off us, so go get something to eat that's not us." She teased, walking into our room. I just chuckled and walked downstairs, over to the pantry, and got another bagel.