Chapter 6: Maybe don't look now...

"J-Just... This i-is going to be... v-very, very w-weird..." I said, taking another deep breath, pulling her into a hug as I closed my eyes, and opening up my maw widely before gently shoving her head inside. I was expecting her to freak out, or start struggling, but she stayed completely still. After a couple seconds of... nothing, I started to slowly swallow her head down - knocking off my glasses. For some reason, she tasted like a peach.

I was surprised at how calm she was in this situation, but then again, I'm sure she knew I would never hurt her. After a couple seconds, I could feel her head start to enter my gullet, making me cringe a little. I was a bit taller than her, so at this point, I had gently grabbed her body and tenderly forced more of her into my maw as I continued to slowly swallow her down. Still, not much movement from her. Either she was interested, enjoying this, or both.

"Uh... Are you sure about this, Papa?" I heard Hachi ask, making me stop swallowing as I looked over at him. He had cocked his head to the side, but he didn't look too concerned. I swallowed - probably because I enjoyed Stella's taste, but maybe from fear... Or a bit of both.

"It's fine, Hachi." I heard Stella's muffled - yet calm - voice reply, but she still didn't move. "I'm sure it must look weird, but it's nice. Warm, soft... maybe a bit wet, but that's expected." I just stared at Hachi as I continued to swallow Stella down. A conversation between mother in son, but the mother is getting eaten by the father... That's gonna be a memory.

"I guess so... Tell me about it when Victor's done, okay momma?" Hachi asked, and I assumed he was considering having me do the same with him after Stella. Right now, I had just gotten to swallowing her body, though. I decided to try and speed up, so I used Psychic to lift her upside-down as I tilted my head back and swallowed. This was definitely faster.

"I promise I will, Hachi." I heard Stella answer, her voice still surprisingly calm. I felt her head start to get closer to my stomach, which I never really expected to feel before. I placed a hand on my belly and swallowed again, starting to feel it grow slightly. Hachi got up and walked closer to me, sitting down in front of me and staring at my slightly expanded stomach. It was now that I noticed I had half of Stella in me, but half of her was kinda floating in mid-air.

Neither of them was talking, which made me feel a bit awkward, as the only noise was the occasional glrk that I made as I swallowed Stella. I felt my stomach grow a bit more again, making Hachi lean forward in... curiosity? I started thinking about how Hachi would taste, but I quickly scrapped the idea, since he might not want to join Stella in my belly. After a couple more seconds of silence - other than the sound of me swallowing - only Stella's feet were outside of my maw. I stopped using Psychic now, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes before swallowing her feet down, flopping onto my back as I let out a contented sigh.