Chapter 4 | Flash

~Y/N POV~

We sat on the table in the kitchen, I do my left was Andrew and Iris on my right. I knew it was some serious because he wasn't talking at all. He was scared, I can see it in his eyes.

What in the world is going on today?

"So what is it?" Iris breaking the awkward silence in this confined space.

"Well... now that both of you are in high school, I think you should know what is actually going on" Andrew said with a quite concerning look.

" Wait, so you been lying to us?" I quickly said.

"Yes and no... Y/N..."

*Doorbell rings*

Both me and Iris jump from the sound of the door ringing.

"I'll go get it" swiftly getting out her chair, Iris left to open the door.

There was a pause in our conversation, my mind is going nuts right now.

How can he do this to us, I trusted him, and I have a gut feeling that this going to hurt me really bad.

"Y/N, it's for you!"

"Okay, I'm coming!" I replied.

As I walk towards the door and I can quickly see that it was no other than the road kill.

"Jake, what are you doing here?" I can feel my face heating up again, hoping he hasn't noticed.

"Came to stop by to see if you were okay."

"Yeah were okay, I should be asking you the same thing."

"Well I'm fine thanks to you, but I actually came here to ask you something." I can tell he was nervous, almost breaking a sweat.

I quietly waited for his question.

"Y/N who's at the door?" I heard it very carefully from behind me.

I look back, and Andrew was behind me looking at Jake.

"Yes may I help you?" he asked.

"Hi... uh just came to see if Y/N was ok, but I'm guessing her in good hands" he scratched behind his head.

"Yes, yes she is, sorry but I didn't catch your name?"

"Jacob Black, sir." He handed his hand out.

Quickly Andrew grasps his hand and giving it a good shake.

"Oh Bill's kid right, nice to meet you."

"Yeah likewise."

I'm shitting bricks right now.

"Well, I should leave you two, come Iris lets go to bed."

Iris grunted and followed Andrew upstairs.

"Sorry if he scared you, he's a bit protective of my sister and me."

"It's all good, but I should be going."

" Wait but weren't you gonna ask me something "

" I'll tell you tomorrow."

Are you kidding me, just tell me now, why can't you just tell me now?

"Am I even gonna see you tomorrow?"

"Hope I do, well goodnight Y/N."

"Night Jake" I smile at him, my face turning bright red after he repeated my name.

He smiles back, locking eye contact.

As he turns around, to get on his motorcycle, I let out my breath not knowning I was even holding it in.

I quickly close the door and ran upstairs to my room, but before I could even reach the stairs, I heard a knock on the door.

Expecting someone to be there, I open the door, but nobody was there. I look around, and my eyes found a piece of paper under the welcome mat. I picked it up and opened it.

" If your not too busy tomorrow, meet me at La Push right after school - J "

I smile ear to ear, I run back to my room diving into bed. I fall asleep with the note in my hand.

Author's Note |
Add this book to your library and give this book a big ⭐. Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this chapter. Blessed Be.