Chapter 6 | Emotions

~Alice POV~

We all noticed her presence come before she walked around the corner. Everyone got in positions and began to talk a bit louder. Once I heard her stop, I quickly turn around making my way to Y/N. Not even letting her think.

" Hey Y/N, how are you?" I asked her.

I could tell she was uncomfortable, breathing heavy almost sweating. As a vampire, I could sense little small, the condensation on her forehead. I can see and hear her heartbeat come out from her chest. She looked frozen in time. Quickly I see her react and respond to my question.

"Good", swiftly she gave me a fake smile.

I looked at Jasper, in the hopes if he can make Y/N comfortable.

He looked at me for a few seconds and nods.

Within an instant, I notice her breathing, Y/N slowly relaxed her body. No anxiety was given to her. This could be our only chance to completely befriend her and most of all have her on our side. I relax a bit as well, so much pressure

Y/N exhaled and looked at me with a bit of fear.

" Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I was going home, I been feeling a bit sick."

"Oh, I hope you feel better." I gave her a concerning look.

Alice!

I hear Edward calling me in my conscious.

"Oh um ... forgive me I completely forgot, how rude of me let me introduce to you, my family."

"Family?"

I take her by the hand, feeling her warmth in my palm.

"Yes, so this is Jasper, Emmett, and Edward."

They all smiled at her, and just like that she was tense again.

" And this is Rosalie my sister and Bella Edward's girlfriend."

Right away I see Edward chuckle.

"Nice to meet you all." Y/N politely smiled at them and this time I see she meant it.

"You too," Rose replied slowly smiled at her.

"Well I better get going, I guess I'll see you guys later then." Y/N innocently and politely tried to excuse herself from this awkward situation.

"Yes, hopefully, will hang out later, feel better Y/N"

"Oh, yeah sure ... thank you, Alice."

I hugged her, I know I scared her because she flinched when I did. No flash when I did, I couldn't see her future, not even a little snip bit.

She waved goodbye with her warm little hand of hers.

Once she left, Jasper pulls me for a small peck on the cheek.

Everybody stared down on us. In a small little shock, I gasped.

" Jas, you know you can't do that here ." I gave him a hard stern look.

" Oh I know but you composed yourself really well."

Nobody understands how I melt when Jas just surprises me with kisses. Most of all how I fall in love with him when he just talks to me. As a roaring 20's girl, it would have never crossed my mind to end up with a cowboy like him. Well mostly because we were born in different eras.

"Back to the "mission impossible", we need to speed this up, you got a lot of work to do"

"How so?" I asked Bella.

"Well, we all know you didn't sweep off her feet, so you are gonna have to ask her on a date to the house" Jokingly Emmett hit my shoulder.

" I guess so, but all of you have to help me as well."

"We will by us leaving the house." Said Edward, everyone laughed except for me.

In my head, I knew this is going to be a tough challenge, but she's the missing piece, maybe our savior to our problem with the Volturi.