Chapter 5 | Golden

~ Y/N POV ~

I woke up the next day, Its was Friday. Just like every morning I got ready, along with my sister. Although today felt a bit different but I couldn't think what it was. Well part from Andrew being here but it was something else.

Well for sure I was excited to see Jake today. My day went off as plan, went to school, got to my classes on time and finally lunch came around. Thats when my body wasnt having it.

I sat with the whole crew, Jessica, Angela, Mike and Eric.
As usual, Mike and Eric were talking about sports and guy stuff. Angela and Jess were talking about the cute guy they just saw in line by the snack bar. Around this time I catch up on some homework or just chat around the table. Although, today wasn't that day. 

"Hey are you ok?"
Angela and Jess looked at me with with concerned faces.

"Yeah just a bit sick I guess."

"Go to the nurse maybe she will send you home, you are probably getting sick." Jess said to me while she puts her cold hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, she's probably sick of you guys talking about Zeke". Eric making a face full of disgust, while Mike just nods agreeing what he said.

"Yeah I guess I'll go to the nurse, ill be right back."

As I left, I heard them still chatting about what Eric just said. I leave the cafeteria, slowly the loud conversations start to diminish as I walk my way to the nurse. Of course I stop at my tracks when I forgot to bring my backpack with me, in case I do go home. I walked back, my head hanging low not watching were I'm going. Suddenly I slam into a cold body.
I look up quickly to see that it's that golden eyed boy from that table. Blood rushes to my cheeks ,knowing I probably hurt him.

"Uh, sorry my bad.." I looked into his eyes. I know my soul trembled.  I quickly step away.

"It's quite alright, no harm done" golden boy said not looking at me.

" Yeah sorry."
I quickly walk fast towards the cafeteria, making it to the table again.

"What happened?" In sync both Jess and Angela asked me. Noticing that the guys left.

" Uh I forgot my backpack, and the rest of my stuff,  I'm probably going home, because honestly I'm gonna be sick". My head is spinning a little bit, while I reach for the rest of the stuff I have on top of the table.

"Do you want us to go with you, you don't look that great".

" No I'm ok, thanks Jess, oh and Angela can you text me what happens after school for that club you were talking about."

" Yeah no problem" Angela gives me my last book.

I wave them goodbye and I quickly leave back to the nurse.  Half ways there I see a group of people standing and talking amongst each other. I notice that it's that group of people that pixie girl and golden boy hangs around.

Slowly all of them looked at me. Noticing my presence. I can't move , I don't know what to do.