August 14th 2013

"Is there someone sitting here?" She asked, already pulling the stool out for herself.

"No, go ahead." Calum mumbled, chugging down the last of his beer.

"You look a little young to be sitting at the bar, are you waiting for your mum or something?" The girl joked, and Calum sighed. It was his big brown eyes and cute cheeks that always made him look younger than he actually was. They were both a blessing and a curse.

"No." Calum scoffed, finally looking up at the girl who had sat down next to him. He was immediatly taken back by how beautiful she was. He creepily stared at her as she ordered a drink for herself, not being able to look away from how perfect she was. He had never seen anyone like her before, with such gorgeous dark brown hair and lovely brown eyes. His eyes traveled down to her perfectly tan legs, which weren't even covered very well by her tiny shorts and seemed to go on for days. The second Calum saw her he knew she would change his life.

"Aw, really? But you're so cute!" She giggled, reaching out and pinching one of his chubby cheeks.

"How old are you?" Calum asked, getting frustrated. She couldn't be much older then him, she was in no position to be making fun of him.

"'Just turned eighteen yesterday, actually." She said, taking a big sip of her beer.

"Happy Birthday." Calum gave her a small nod, then muttered, "Cheers."

"So, are you here alone?" She asked, ignoring how he had said happy birthday to her.

"No, my friends are in the back. One of them is trying to pick up a girl and the other two are watching." Calum said, rolling his eyes at Michael's habits. The colorful haired boy just couldn't leave a bar without a girl on his arm.

"You aren't interested in taking a girl home tonight?" She asked, and Calum snorted. The only girl he really wanted to take home at the moment was her, and he hadn't even gotten her name.

"Not tonight." Calum shook his head. "Are you alone?" He asked, hoping that her boyfriend wasn't going to pop out of no where and pummel him.

"My friends are in the back too. One of them is being hit on...and the other two are watching" The girl laughed.

"Probably by Michael, he's a bit of a player." Calum laughed, and so did the girl.

"Well lucky for him, because Rachel is in to that type of guy." The girl smiled, flicking a piece of her perfectly styled brown hair off of her shoulder.

"Is she blonde?" Calum asked, and she nodded.

"Oh yes, Michael is definitely hitting on Rachel tonight. If he breaks her heart, don't coming blaming me, I have no control over him." Calum chuckled, reminiscing on the last time Michael picked up a girl at this same bar.

"Oh, I would never. It would serve her right, she's always picking up guys whenever we go out and then leaving them the next morning." She laughed, finishing off the last of her own beer.

"Sounds like Michael and Rachel are going to be perfect for each other." Calum smirked, he leaned against the bar with his head resting in his palm, admiring the beautiful girl sat next to him.

"Do you want to dance?" She said suddenly, standing up. She grabbed onto Calum's hand and pulled him up as well.

He shook his head, refusing, "I really don't dance."

"Aw, come on, no one will even be watching you." She groaned, leading him to the middle of the bar where there were a few other people dancing to the indie-rock band playing in the corner.